1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

What's the ideal tank for the Joyetech 510

Discussion in 'Tank Reviews' started by Springsteen, Jan 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Springsteen

Springsteen Full Member

Lookin for just a decent tank with no coils for a 510 unit, anyone know what's a good place to buy one?:tumble:

2. graybuck

graybuck Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Not certain exactly what your asking about. A Carto tank will use a cartomiser with a coil, A clearo tank will use a coil head. My preference for a Carto tank is IBTanked. The Aspire and the Evod are both my preferred Carto Tank. The Evod is great on a 510 ego type battery.

If you looking for something to put on a 510 cigalike battery then you might look at a simple small cartomiser as a tank will be top heavy. An evod with a LR 1.8 head may work as well but both are somewhat silly on a cigalike.

IMHO

3. aldreis

aldreis Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm also not sure of what you're asking about. By "no coils" did you mean something like a 510-T tank cartridge, attached to the 510 atty? Something like these ones?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.