What's the latest and greatest..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sev00

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
Texas
filler less carto? I've tried the Stardust, but not happy with it. After finally getting the wicks lined up, after a few days it started leaking. So, is there something better out there?

I asked myself the same question. I did a little poking around and found the Vision ViVi Nova. Let me warn you it had some problems with the version 1 release. Version 2 is out in Asia, EU and Canada. Should be available in US in a couple weeks. Do some research here at ECF and search ViVi Nova on YouTube. But my advise is hold out for the version 2.

Vision Vivi Nova Review - YouTube

Sev

MDO1265

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2012
NJ
I asked myself the same question. I did a little poking around and found the Vision ViVi Nova. Let me warn you it had some problems with the version 1 release. Version 2 is out in Asia, EU and Canada. Should be available in US in a couple weeks. Do some research here at ECF and search ViVi Nova on YouTube. But my advise is hold out for the version 2.

Vision Vivi Nova Review - YouTube

Sev

Hey Sev... do you know when the heads for them are coming in ?

Hahahahha... couldnt resist

Sev00

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
Texas
Hey Sev... do you know when the heads for them are coming in ?

Hahahahha... couldnt resist

But as you can see, I am still sold on the ViVi Nova as well as GV. I will always stand up for whats morally and socially acceptable though. If I see wrong I will speak-out. If you re-review you will see I came out in defense of those being bullied for having legit complaints. I have no dog in the hunt. My 1st ViVi will be the version 2. I was reading through those 70 plus pages of post for research. At page 60, I had had to much of the vendor acting very poorly.

Now for those reading this, I will say I am an advocate of this product. And GV made it right in their forum. This retained me and others as customers. I encourage you to buy from this vendor.

Sev

John1952

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2012
United States
Stardusts are great for about 2-3 days. Then they belong in the trash can. In my experience, they cannot be resurrected. I've tried everything. But even then, it's a lot cheaper than cigs.

Eventually, something better will come along. But at this point in vaping history, I think Boge cartos are as good as it gets in terms of cost/performance. It's likely that some tank systems are better, but I have no experience with and am not interested.

harleydiva

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2012
Southern Michigan
Stardusts are great for about 2-3 days. Then they belong in the trash can. In my experience, they cannot be resurrected. I've tried everything. But even then, it's a lot cheaper than cigs.

Eventually, something better will come along. But at this point in vaping history, I think Boge cartos are as good as it gets in terms of cost/performance. It's likely that some tank systems are better, but I have no experience with and am not interested.

Are you cleaning them? I have Stardusts that are still going strong after 2 months of use. I just pop the silicone cap after 3-4 fills, clean them, dry burn.....they keep going like the Eveready Bunny.

harleydiva

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2012
Southern Michigan
I'm loving the new phoenix bottom coil clearos. I'm usually not a fan of the bottom coil attys, but these have a decently warm vape and great flavor. I tried the Phoenix tank, but I didn't like the stiff draw on it, and I felt like the flavors were more muted than in the XLs.

Tastebuds are weird things.....I get great taste from the Phoenix tank, but little or no taste from the Phoenix SL.

Starchild47

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2010
Tennessee
I have not had any luck with Stardusts either. I had them work for about a week then just went kapoot! They just won't draw anymore. No vapor nothing. I am vaping 100% VG so not sure if that has anything to do with it or not as the juice is pretty thick. I was really loving them until I saw how quickly they just stopped working. I am looking for something else that holds a decent amount of liquid that will hold up better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread