• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What's the LD on Fasttech?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been looking at a lot of 1:1 clones.....crazy cheap prices, but what's some risks? Some say ships next day but how long do you think typical time would be to US? I would hate to actually have to return something to China if received a defective item or even the wrong item. So what's some of yall experience with fasttech? How good are some of things you've purchased that claim 1:1 clone? Thanks in advance!

Things I'm looking to purchase off the site that claim 1:1

Dark Horse
SMPL mod
Little Boy
Derringer

?? Any other recommendations?

VapeStatic

Last edited:

Treeburner1983

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Generally it takes 14-20 days for a FT order to reach me in Connecticut, USA. Everything I have received from them has been well-built, and their customer service has been very helpful. Don't trust the in-stock ETAs as they are often wrong. If you order anything from FT plan for it to take a month between packaging and shipping.

-Treeburner

szot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
FT returns are sent to Miami Florida....FT has best 6 month warranty available anyplace.. Shipping varies by which shipper that YOU choose, and they do provide you options to select from...most all shippers are 7-20 days delivery to either Florida or Massachusetts, once they receive the item from FT...

I suggest ePacket via China Post for most shipping that do not include batteries or liquids....and Singapore Post for built in internal ego type batteries....and USPS Expedited for external 18650 type batteries.....These are REGISTERED AIRMAIL shippers with tracking numbers....never use the free "REGULAR Airmail shipping aka "snail mail" with no tracking and long deliveries..

if Your order is less than $20, then UPGRADE and pay the 50 cents or less than a buck to upgrade the Free "Regular airmail aka "snail mail" to a REGISTERED AIRMAIL shipping as I mentioned above..

Lastly, try an order items that the status states "ready to ship, ships in 1 business day....items from FT are bought from local manufacturers and not normally kept in a large warehouse there and in stock at that warehouse..FT is a retailer only and depends on the manufacturer to get them the product soon...so try and avoid items that state "ships in 7 business days, or "restocking"....if U must have items that are not available soon, then make 2 orders, 1 for available now or soon, and 2nd for later orders..

FT is NOT affiliated with any other websites and does NOT have a USA warehouse..

Last edited:

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
Angelcigs is a separate company. Some prices are lower then fasttech but they charge shipping based on weight so it adds up quick at $4.00 flat plus 70 cents per ounce, and in some cases with big orders actually costs more.

But

You can look at it as paying for convenience, as AC US usually hits your door in 4-5 days.

As for what to buy, check reviews and discussions on product page. If something is popular or has issues people are talking about it. If your carefully and pay attention its hard to be disappointed.

The few times I was unhappy was me taking a chance anyways, so I didn't expect much to begin with. I have some attys and mods over a year old still working fine,

I paid 28 for two mods -still two of my favorites

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread