What's the strangest flavor of ejuice you've tried?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Black Flag Fallen - Limited Edition

Decaf double espresso infused with black truffle cream.

This decadent, bold, yet multi-layered liquid is almost more reminiscent of an espresso based desert than your traditional tiny cup of Italian coffee. The finest quality espresso beans allow for a multitude of subtle flavor notes.

Sounds good right, NOT. Really some nasty stuff. Smells like a chocolate coffee, but taste horrible, and the smell will run people out of the room. Also you won't get it out of your atomizer, so just pitch it if you ever put this juice in it. I think it is the truffle that is what ruins it. I was told you Love it, or you Hate it, well you know what I think. :eek:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
And did you like it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loved it. It just Isn't something that I would Vape all day long.

BTW - I put some of that Pizza Flavoring in some Home-Made Sourdough Rolls one time. They were Wild.

Funny. Using a Food Flavoring in a Food. Who-Da Thunk It?

melodiousThunk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2009
san francisco
Sounds good right, NOT. Really some nasty stuff. Smells like a chocolate coffee, but taste horrible, and the smell will run people out of the room. Also you won't get it out of your atomizer, so just pitch it if you ever put this juice in it. I think it is the truffle that is what ruins it. I was told you Love it, or you Hate it, well you know what I think. :eek:

A friend of mine who's a chef has been disparaging truffle oil for years, so I know what's up with truffle oil flavor. It's not derived from truffles, but from laboratory chemicals. Which can be fine, except... Truffle Oil flavor is created by adding methyl mercaptan to formaldehyde. And mercaptans smell like.... farts! So that juice is actually Black Flag coffee/fart flavor. Whenever I see bottle of $50 truffle oil in a yuppie market, I can only think of farts and formaldehyde. Bon appetit!

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
I'm pretty conservative about vape flavors, so I haven't tried anything too daring. I did once attempt to create an e liquid version of Loze Nargil, a Persian coconut, rosewater, and pistachio sweet, and couldn't get it to work well, though I *loved* the idea. I used those flavors with a couple of cream flavors and some toasted marshmallow, but I now think that it needs a carrier like maybe a custard, though I'm not sure I'll head into those deep waters again. Though ... hmmm.

Reactions: ChelsB

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Never heard of it, doesn't sound like I want to! What was the worst part of it?
By mad Murdock. .pluid is radiator fluid, at least that was the catch, or was it radiator pluid. I think it said that on the bottle. It was green and looked like radiator fluid, anyways it was an intense anise black liquish flavor. It was so popular a few years back, you couldn't get it and once I finally did, I was so disappointed

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread