What's the strangest flavor of ejuice you've tried?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidwestGuy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
Iowa
Black Flag Fallen - Limited Edition

Decaf double espresso infused with black truffle cream.

This decadent, bold, yet multi-layered liquid is almost more reminiscent of an espresso based desert than your traditional tiny cup of Italian coffee. The finest quality espresso beans allow for a multitude of subtle flavor notes.

Sounds good right, NOT. Really some nasty stuff. Smells like a chocolate coffee, but taste horrible, and the smell will run people out of the room. Also you won't get it out of your atomizer, so just pitch it if you ever put this juice in it. I think it is the truffle that is what ruins it. I was told you Love it, or you Hate it, well you know what I think. :eek:

+1 here. I had one of the original BFF bottles ... I couldn't give them away. I wanted to burn anything that touched it (atomizers, anything the liquid may have leaked on, the bottle and packaging). The exhaled vapor smelled of severely rotten eggs.

That said, I do love me some five pawns Bowden's Mate :)

Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
The weirdest flavor so far is "mary jane" from tfa/tpa. I made it at 15% flavor with 3mg nicotine/ml in a mostly vg base. I bought it becauase the maker implied it would taste like ......... It did not...tastes more like pine. But actually I love it and will get more to make another 50ml batch next order.
15%?? Holy cripes... I won't use that stuff above 1%. No wonder you got pine. Lol. At low low percentages and mixed with other things, it's not bad... But it's definitely not easy to work with.

Reactions: ChelsB

Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
One of the strangest and something I NEVER thought I'd like was Phantom Ravioli by Ohmaggedon e-liquid. It basically tastes like Pizza flavored Combos... which may not sound appealing but it's nice. It's very different and definitely not an all day vape but it's good.
I also tried Ube macapuno from Vape Kitchen which is " sweet Taro steeped cream , fresh cane sugar and the warm, distinctive addition of fresh coconut, cinnamon and sweet corn"... Sounds very weird (and it kinda is) but is actually quite nice. I like things that are different once in a while.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Reactions: SteveS45

lil_buddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2017

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
May not be strange to some but Horchata by tfa is a rice milk cinn type of drink. Quite spicy but good. TFA also has a Horchata Smooth that tones down the spices quite a bit. Not an all day vape, but good once in a while.
:)

Horchata reminds me of this

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Was that really necessary? Not enuff eye bleach to get rid of that image. Could also apply to the horrid flavors you posted but I don't see any 'humor' applied to those.

I am laughing so freaking hard now because your comment was funnier than the video! Blame @VapeLuvr for being curious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread