What's the strangest flavor of ejuice you've tried?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Rising Sun by Cool Breeze Reserved. I vape mostly fruit flavors, and especially lately tropical fruits. This had a strong mango flavor, and while the flavor itself isn't weird, it's just awful.

Awful flavors are welcome here too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: dyanaprajna

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Rising Sun by Cool Breeze Reserved. I vape mostly fruit flavors, and especially lately tropical fruits. This had a strong mango flavor, and while the flavor itself isn't weird, it's just awful.
Mango is nasty at higher pcts. I found that out the hard way. When used at 1.5% and under it can be a nice addition to a fruit mix and by itself can actually be sweet at that %. Recommend starting at 0.50% and go up from there if needed.

:)

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
I once tried some in-house juices at a local (not so good) vape shop.
One of them was simply called "Beer" and it was the worst thing ever!
It was like walking into a bar, that hadn't been cleaned on a Sunday morning, and drinking the warm remnants from the almost empty bottles. Yuck.

Thanks for sharing, sounds awful![emoji4]

jambi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2014
SoCal
Lavender, and Rose Tea, which I liked occasionally.

Jamaica (Hibiscus) and Tamirindo, which are popular Eliquid flavors in Mexico. I cared for neither (real or eliquid). Tamirindo reminds me of tree bark.

Doritos, which I think was pure AP spiked with chili powder, nasty.

Pizza, which was better than Doritos. Glad I vaped it once, wouldn't vape it again.

"Mary Jane", AKA "Amsterdam", aka whatever nomenclature turns you on. The one I tried was exceptionally unpleasant, and not at all reminiscent.

Bacon and maple syrup. Don't recall exactly what it was called. Kind of liked it, actually.

Some weird crab cake liquid, which smelled like slimy fish death and tasted worse. I trashed my (beloved at the time) Iclear 30 when I couldn't get the smell of it out.

Health Cabin Sweet Corn. Very interesting, but way too strong even at minuscule percentage. Maybe one day I'll finally figure out how to make this flavoring work in a mix.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

Some weird crab cake liquid, which smelled like slimy fish death and tasted worse. I trashed my (beloved at the time) Iclear 30 when I couldn't get the smell of it out.

Man... Just thinking about a Crab Cake e-Liquid kinda makes me Gag.

:blink:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
How'd you guess? I changed it about 2 weeks ago!

How'd you guess? I changed it about 2 weeks ago

I just Noticed that I hadn't see you for awhile. And then I say someone Reply to one of your Posts and I kinda Figured it out.

It's a Nice Avatar and User Name.

Reactions: ChelsB

thewomenfolk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Colorado John 3:16
Meiyi 555 from China is my standby all-favorite. Cannot be compared to any food or tobacco flavors. Just very different and very very good.

I also like the Mourning Loki/Toki/Moki flavors...they just cannot be described by any flavors we would be familiar with. Like eating French food...just nothing compares.

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
Chicken & Waffles... seriously. I traded some stuff on here a few years ago, and the person I traded with sent me a bottle of Chicken & Waffles. I thought it had to just be a silly name for some delicious juice, but nope. Actually tastes like a mix of fried chicken and waffles. Effing gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread