What's the stupidest thing you did due to vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
Another poster was vaping while watching the boob tube. He was dripping and had redripped with the topper capper off..he forgot to put the Cap back on and took a vape and put four red hot coils right on his mouth and lips and tongue. Puts a whole new meaning on getting a warm vape.

Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! I'm glad I've never done that.

Derack

Moved On
Jul 17, 2010
Took the cap off a RDA to drip...set the cap on the desk...got distracted by youtube video...forgot i took the cap off and tried to take a vape and got a hot coil to the lips.

I know im not the only one who has done this haha.
EDIT:
yup
Another poster was vaping while watching the boob tube. He was dripping and had redripped with the topper capper off..he forgot to put the Cap back on and took a vape and put four red hot coils right on his mouth and lips and tongue. Puts a whole new meaning on getting a warm vape.

Last edited:

granolaboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
Skidegate, BC, Canada
granolaboy.net
Took the cap off a RDA to drip...set the cap on the desk...got distracted by youtube video...forgot i took the cap off and tried to take a vape and got a hot coil to the lips.

EDIT:
yup

Did that last night...duhhh

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio

EDIT:
yup

I bet that's one of those things you only do one time.:laugh:

I hope.

Last edited:

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Set up a new pair of microcoils in a dripper and dry fired them. The mod slipped, I grabbed it but caught a coil on my finger:

ixqrnt.jpg

Yes, it hurt :facepalm:

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Set up a new pair of microcoils in a dripper and dry fired them. The mod slipped, I grabbed it but caught a coil on my finger: Yes, it hurt :facepalm:

lol I did that once. It hurt like crazy when it happened but after, it was just fine despite the obvious coil impression on my thumb just like yours lol.

Mine was not fully locking my Caravela while on the Light Rail (train). I had it in my water bottle pocket on my backpack and the lady sitting across from me said, 'Excuse me, you backpack is smoking...' :blink: :facepalm:

Dr. Vapyr

Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
Montana, USA
Chain vaping at my workbench, elbow on bench, up, vape, and down, up, vape, and down. Repeat about 400 times during the day according to vape counter on MVP2. Managed to inflame my ulnar nerve (that's the one they call the "funny bone" when you hit your elbow), making half of my arm and hand go numb and stay that way. I make a living doing fine hand work and this was most distressing. Doc says it will get better eventually. Nerves heal slowly if at all.
Three weeks later and it is slowly improving. Little finger still mostly numb. Now I wear an elbow brace and use my other hand and no elbow on the bench. Live and learn.
Vape ergonomics. Maybe I should start a thread.

Dr. Vapyr

Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
Montana, USA
Chain vaping at my workbench, elbow on bench, up, vape, and down, up, vape, and down. Repeat about 400 times during the day according to vape counter on MVP2. Managed to inflame my ulnar nerve (that's the one they call the "funny bone" when you hit your elbow), making half of my arm and hand go numb and stay that way. I make a living doing fine hand work and this was most distressing. Doc says it will get better eventually. Nerves heal slowly if at all.
Three weeks later and it is slowly improving. Little finger still mostly numb. Now I wear an elbow brace and use my other hand and no elbow on the bench. Live and learn.
Vape ergonomics. Maybe I should start a thread.

Rabbit Chaser

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2013
San Jose, CA
#1. I really wanted a coworker to give up cigs and take up vaping. I loaned him my SVD and it came back without the Kanger Protank and the top ring. Cost me to replace the ring and the tank.

#2. Bought a Vanilla Mod that was way too much for my simple taste. I gave it to a buddy at work who is all into mods and clouds and such. Yeah, I should have sold it on E-Bay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread