hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Today is my daughters 15th bday so we were just having cake and watched her open the nook color we got her.

Axl, it wasn't discontinued. Just started over. You know, like a sequel to a bad movie.

Simply, do you use anything besides es portions all day? Usually about half of mine are but I can't handle them all day.

Lab 05
    Water

SimplySnus

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 1, 2011
    Upstate New York
    www.SnusForum.net
    Hittman ,

Generally, I only use stark and extra stark portions / los. However there are a few brands of regular strength (7-9 mg) that I enjoy, such as Ettan.

This morning I am using my first two portions of Offroad Coffee Supreme with my morning cup of Joe. I will write a review for the Offroad CS once I get a little more familiar with it.

CoffeeSupreme.jpg

Skrymr

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 5, 2009
    Good morning everyone.

Axl, get some rest!! LOL How is Titus? Last I heard he was sick?

Firechick, what kind of classes are you taking?

Simply, how is the Skruf ES compared to the regular strength los? I tried the los and it wasn't too bad, but the rose flavoring gave it a soapy aftertaste to me that I just didn't care for. I like the Thunder Coffee Supreme, is it the same flavor as the Offroad?

About to run some errands with:

Thunder O
    coffee

SimplySnus

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 1, 2011
    Upstate New York
    www.SnusForum.net
    The Skruf ES tastes about the same as the stark, the los versions have more of the flavoring too them, however I have never had a soapy after taste.

Im not sure if the Thunder Coffee is the exact same thing as the Offroad. The Thunder is Slim portions and higher nicotine, offroad is original portion and less nic, they both smell the same will have to finish a few cans of the offroad before I could say if the taste is exactly the same. They are both very good tho imo.​

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I can understand why it was closed, it sure took longer to load it than the new one. I ended up being acknowledged as the last poster there, should I be paranoid? :blush::laugh:

No, nothing to be worried about. You probably didn't hear the black helicopters over your house last night either.:blink:

Lunch follwed by an es portion. work is really sucking today.

firechick

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 24, 2009
    Upstate New York
    Firechick, what kind of classes are you taking?
    Annual Certification Education and Testing for work. I passed, and now I can start my weekend.

No, nothing to be worried about. You probably didn't hear the black helicopters over your house last night either.:blink::/QUOTE]

I'd LOVE to see the helos, hitt. Maybe TV would be in one!!!

Coffee
    Ettan

rothenbj

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa
    Congrats FC! I haven't seen any black helicopters so all must be good or they're still over Indiana.

Skry are you watching these movies via Netflix? I've been impressed with the service since I did the free trial. I'm seriously thinking about dropping HBO. There are some specials there that I've enjoyed, but I'm beginning to believe the cost doesn't justify the benefit.

Classic Blend
    Water

SimplySnus

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 1, 2011
    Upstate New York
    www.SnusForum.net
    The taboca ES white is very good, if you like the original taboca you will most certainly like this one. I have a few cans in my trade list over on simplysnus.net if you would like to try it.

I don't have that many, currently I have just over 100 cans of snus, and two more rolls of General ES Portions on the way.

Have another portion of the taboca in now , once I get threw a few more cans I will be writing a review and will post a copy on here.

Skrymr

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 5, 2009
    Congrats FC! I haven't seen any black helicopters so all must be good or they're still over Indiana.

Skry are you watching these movies via Netflix? I've been impressed with the service since I did the free trial. I'm seriously thinking about dropping HBO. There are some specials there that I've enjoyed, but I'm beginning to believe the cost doesn't justify the benefit.

Classic Blend
    Water

No netflix any more. We had it for a while, but I don't watch enough TV to justify it. The main reason we got it in the first place was so I could watch Farscape. Once I watched all the episodes and the Peacekeeper Wars I pretty much stopped using it. We got rid of cable a little over a year ago too. I don't miss it much. Instead of 200 channels of pretty much all crap, we are down to about 15 or so locally broadcast channels of pretty much all crap.... LOL Sherry and I like movies, so I got a Blu-Ray player. I rent Blu-Ray movies and Sherry rents DVD's to watch in bed at night.

Iron Man 2 was really good. I can't wait for the Avenger's tomorrow. I hope the grandson is as excited as I am to see this... LOL

Simply, how often do you run into dud's that you just don't like? I pretty much have two that I use regularly, Thunder Original and Coffee Supreme. Chocomint might make it into the rotation, but I want to finish the tow can's I got before making that decision. The price is right and they are the only flavors that I can stand long term.

Heading for the e-book with:

Thunder O
    Pepsi Throwback

Users who are viewing this thread