• Deleted by retired1

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
Not sure were that post came from. It had me confused when I saw it on my smartphone earlier.

I got that 4 LED light I wanted to hang on my shed/garage half way up the drive. It definitely takes the darkness out of the first 50 yards of drive. I also replaced the two CFLs I had on a sensor unit on my garage that lights my drive and front yard. They're BR40 LED Bulbs, 16W (100W equivalent), 1440lm, 5000K (Crystal White Glow®). They're a wide flood Light Bulb with a 120° Beam Angle.) Amazing bulbs!

I always hated the CFLs because I was usually in the house before they ever lit up and then they really weren't that bright. These are instant on and give the pups a lot of light when they go out. Super satisfied.

Hope everyone has a great T-Day.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I am starting to get low on thunder raspberry. If anyone sees a deal on shipping please let me know. I hate to pay full shipping for one roll. I can buy general cheaper locally so it makes no sense to order it and I really don't use anything besides those two.

Reactions: tattooer601

tattooer601

ECF Veteran
    Mar 21, 2010
    mississippi
    Hittman, I sent you a pm if you get time .

I'm on the stop smoking myself to death with Snus 'train' aswell.
    At the moment I've only gotten General locally & at a 2 1/2 pls a day of ryo/ stuff my own,I've gotta up the nicotine to succeed.
    You guys take care I'll check back often.

rothenbj

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa
    Now I know there's a section on ECF to sell stuff, but I found this to be such an extraordinary offer, I had to present it here first. You'll see below three completely sealed, brand new packs of Pall Mall Ultra Lights. These are one owner, cared for meticulously for the last 6 years. They never saw a bit of rain or sun as they were protected in a corner of my S2000s trunk which only got opened today to do a Spring nearly Winter cleaning.

I know they'll be in high demand as they very well may be classics in a few more years. That being said, I'll open them up for sale by bid. :rickroll::D

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Too funny Roth!

I'm still contemplating how to switch my wife over from smoking to vaping. I ordered an innokin endura starter set with some coils that I'm going to give her to try to get her started. She just hasn't shown any interest in getting off the smokes.

rothenbj

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa
    Yeah, I had almost a full carton (now I know where the others went) that I gave to a guy that played poker with me at the time. Once I stopped smoking a carton and a half a week, I wasn't paying nearly as much attention. I'm dying to find out what a 6 year old plus pack of cigarettes taste like. I'm just not the person that's going to be the taste tester.

Reactions: hittman

Users who are viewing this thread