hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I had a really crappy day. A storm woke me up at 4. Then the spring loaded basket on the coffee maker kicked out mid brew and dumped water all over the counter. I went to work and had a service call on seven machines. On the way there the bottom opened up on my IPv6 and the batteries dropped to the floor board. I didn't get lunch until almost 3:00. I stopped at Wendy's and the computers had crashed so I had to wait 15 minutes to get food. I finally made it back to work around 3:30 and did paperwork until quitting time. My legs and feet are killing me.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I'm thinking about buying a predator 228. I'm just not sure. The measurements seem like it'd be about the same size as the ipv6 which I like. I'd like something to replace my cuboid 150. The size is just a little bigger and heavier than I like.

The Rebel

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 15, 2010
    Grand Rapids, Michigan
    Looks like a nice fairly priced mod Hitt. I've never had a dual 18650 mod nor needed a mod capable of pushing that many watts. I rarely get over 17 watts as it is. I'm still using the same Cloupor DNA30 I won in a contest about four years ago along with a Kayfun lite clone. Not a cloud thrower for sure but I haven't been able to find anything that produces the flavor as well. 1.2 ohm coil at 17 watts and I found my happy place.

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I have two mods that are two battery units. A cuboid 150 which is a kind of big and heavy mod, and an ipv6 which is smaller and lighter. I don't usually ever go over 25 watts in power mode and limit my temp control at around 35-40. It's nice for me to have to charge batteries less often. One thing I like about the predator is that it has a quick charger built in.

The Rebel

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 15, 2010
    Grand Rapids, Michigan
    I saw that, which is really cool. My phone has that and I can fully charge it in less than half the time my old phone took. Makes it nice when I forget to plug it in at night, a quick charge in the morning will last me all day. Let us know how it is if you decide to pull the trigger.

Hoping this rain runs out of here by the time I get out of work. I leave for Taiwan again next week and I'm gone to the east side of the state to visit the in-laws this weekend so today is the only time I'll have to get my crab grass preventer down. Either that or I fight that crap all summer and that would not be fun. I'm telling ya, my flipping to do list is a mile long and I feel like I'm wearing lead boots trying to walk it. Here we are looking at April and if I don't start getting crap done I'm going to piss away another spring and be too far behind to catch up. Between this damn job and the ....ty weather I ain't got squat done. I really need to win the lottery or have some rich unknown relative kick the bucket and leave me set...

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I went ahead and ordered the predator. I found it for $38 at 3fvape.

I put down weed preventer and fertilizer a couple weeks ago. It's been raining here for days and is supposed to again Sunday. I'm going to have to mow no matter how wet it is Saturday. My work has been super hectic lately and I'm about 10 days backlogged right now. I have another all day service call on Tuesday and found out today that another customer has seven machines that they want us to pick up for me to service. I just found out that the dispatcher has had the pick up ticket since Monday but hasn't sent anyone to get them. The customer needs them back in time for a job that starts in a couple weeks.

Waho

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 22, 2010
    Michigan
    I got the same mailer yesterday Roth. I was excited until as you said, none near me.

Getting ready to get outside and clean the garage. Gotta shuffle stuff between the pole barn and winterize (summerize?) the snowblower, change the oil/clean air filter and put new battery in the mower.

My fiance decided to brush the dog to help get rid of her winter coat that she's blowing all over the house, but did it in the garage so there's hair everywhere. Glad my leaf blower converts to a vacuum.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread