hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    What's it taste like? I never tried any from Nicoticket. I was crushed when puresmoker went out of business and I couldn't get silverleaf menthol. I was keeping about 200ml on hand at all times and was buying bulk when they had a sale. That was the only reason I started getting into diy. It was my first time trying to make a liquid and a clone at that. I finally came up with something I could live with and still use it today.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    When puresmoker went out, a friend actually got the guy to make the silverleaf menthol for him a couple times in big batches but after a while he wouldn't answer his calls. If you're not going to make and sell it then why not share the recipe?

Waho

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 22, 2010
    Michigan
    Thanks for the heads up on the SnusCentral sale. I missed the email apparently.

Ordered two rolls of Mint and a roll of the Grov White that was 10+5. I tossed the mint sampler pack in as well since I haven't tried or like the contents.

Still super busy in my neck of the woods. Working 6 days kills all the free time. Getting good and ahead on the bills with all the overtime money though, so it's not entirely bad.

For mothers day, all my mom wanted in lieu of gifts was two spruce trees cut down. The little one (~8 inch diameter) went down easy, but the big one (~18 inch) only had two options when it came down. It was either going into the road or into the house, with a natural lean toward the house. Thankfully the wind was blowing toward the road so I climbed up and tied a rope around it, cut it halfway and my brother pulled it down with my truck. The road my mom lives on frequently has 10 minute gaps in traffic most times so we weren't blocking traffic while he drug it around the corner.

Best part of the whole thing was my brothers girlfriend freaking out, face in her hands the while time etc. She grew up in a well to do family in the suburbs of Grand Rapids and isn't accustomed to seeing country folk taking care of business.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I know, that's what always holds me back. I hate paying all that shipping on a small order unless there's a special to offset the shipping cost.

I think I've been on the forum at least once a day for as long as I can remember. Not always on this thread but somewhere on the forum. It's like my version of church.

Reactions: rothenbj

Users who are viewing this thread