What's under your lip/in your nose right now? - Part 2

Waho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Michigan
It was the in email, just found it again.

So sorry to hear Roth, the situation was insane.
67c59eeb107d5c655ee94aea51812da6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I keep going back and forth as how much to get. It'd be a lot easier decision if it wasn't for the shipping charge. I had six days off last month with my two trips to Ohio so my commission was quite a bit lower than normal. However, I hate to pass up this sale. If I do then I'm probably going to need to place an order sometime around Xmas. I guess I should just bite the bullet and get an order in. I think the price per can came out to 3.11 with three or four rolls of mint and a roll of thunder.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Well, I went ahead and got 4 rolls of mint and a roll of thunder. I don't know why I have such a hard time ordering. For what I spent, I would have been lucky to get three cartons of cigarettes and instead I got about enough snus for at least four to five months.

Also, I noticed on the website that they extended the sale through Sunday.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    That's ok. I get it. I really didn't have to have the mint but wasn't going to pay 30+ for shipping one roll of thunder. At least this order will carry me past Xmas so I won't have to worry about putting an order in until next year.

Reactions: The Rebel

The Rebel

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 15, 2010
    Grand Rapids, Michigan
    That's a box of goodness right there Hitt. Enjoy that Thunder extreme, I have a roll of the ultra frosted that I bought on my last order. Potent stuff, don't operate any heavy equipment. Just kidding, but it packs a punch for sure. No worries about nicotine for about eight hours after popping one of these. ;)

Reactions: hittman

rothenbj

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa
    Seeing that box has led to non-buyer remorse. After checking out the sale and reporting, I was considering placing an order but never revisited after looking at it the next day. The special bonus had been cut in half from over $20 to around $10. Then life got in the way and the sale went bye bye. There's always another one around the corner and I really didn't need any. I just like bargains.

Reactions: hittman

rothenbj

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa
    Well, I managed to avoid the funerals over the past two days however I am feeling a bit guilty about not going on Friday. What do you get when you mix an Italian/Irish Catholic family with Laotian Buddhists for a funeral for someone who didn't want one? Mayhem

The week leading up to the "production" had a lot of shouting between sisters and complaints about the other family (I'm sure on both sides). For someone that wanted no ceremony, he got a full blown sendoff.

I was a bit confused by everything when I found that they were spending $5k on a casket for a guy that was being cremated. That's when I found that Friday was going to be a viewing. I had no interest in seeing him any worse than I had at the end of his fairly young life so I had already decided I didn't want to go to the viewing. However, when I heard they had hired a bagpipe player, I became totally confused. I asked if Friday was a viewing or a memorial service and the gf said viewing which I immediately declined attending.

It turned out to be a memorial service that ran from 7-9, but they started the memorial service at 7, I guess the priest had other things to do. It turned out Justin looked even worse than he did at the end so I'm really glad that wasn't ingrained in my memory banks. I really think an urn with a picture of how one looked in better days makes so much sense.

Then came the Saturday Buddhist ceremony. I didn't get a lot of detail on how that took place other than a few pictures. The one here is of his two sons on Friday night outside the funeral home with the bagpipe being played in the background. The other is from Saturday as his son was converted to a Buddhist monk for the transition.

After the service, they all entered the last bit of drama and trauma. They left the funeral home to the on site crematorium. Where the Buddhists watched the final step. The Buddhists wanted the children to watch. The Italian/Irish (forgot, his father is Jewish) weren't having any of that with a 3, 6 and 10 year old. They withheld the children but the monk came and took the oldest to stand right in the front. Needless to say, that created an issue since he was already upset and after a brief discussion, the Italian's won. It's over, thankfully.

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AsbpMJDHKBmDgsMEVdZ4zagpaScmrw

Users who are viewing this thread