Whats up everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natureshack

Oct 25, 2016
Hey everyone, finally decided to make myself an account, been lurking this forum for a long time but just never made an account. Glad I am though, I feel at home here. Started smoking cigarettes at 16 and wasnt too heavy of a smoker, just had friends who did it and every once and a while I'd smoke one here and there until I finally started getting people to buy me packs, stuff was gross, but nice and I never felt impaired by it because of the slow onset of effects. Always been a tinkerer, a maker, and some friends who quit introduced me to vaping, which I found more enjoyable, and the technical side of things really intrigued me. So here I am now, got a few devices now and I stopped smoking cigarettes when I turned 17. Been free of cigarettes for a year now, and it feels great, thanks. Hoping to stick around here.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Welcome to ECF! Glad to have ya aboard :)

the technical side of things really intrigued me.
Definitely not the only one ^__^ I love this aspect of it.. So glad I've gotten into it before governments eventually take it over and make it plain/non tinkerable (which I hope doesn't happen >.<) ...

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hey everyone, finally decided to make myself an account, been lurking this forum for a long time but just never made an account. Glad I am though, I feel at home here. Started smoking cigarettes at 16 and wasnt too heavy of a smoker, just had friends who did it and every once and a while I'd smoke one here and there until I finally started getting people to buy me packs, stuff was gross, but nice and I never felt impaired by it because of the slow onset of effects. Always been a tinkerer, a maker, and some friends who quit introduced me to vaping, which I found more enjoyable, and the technical side of things really intrigued me. So here I am now, got a few devices now and I stopped smoking cigarettes when I turned 17. Been free of cigarettes for a year now, and it feels great, thanks. Hoping to stick around here.
Welcome and glad you joined. Can't understand why anyone would want to smoke when vaping is available. Good for you.

James Roberts

Moved On
Nov 1, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1

Nathan Sidney

Nov 1, 2016

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread