Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonJack

Ursus Praedonum
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2013
The Vobbit Hole
I think most folks are missing the OP's main point, which seemed to be "Grow up and stop flaming each other over what you use to vape". Now, personally I see less of that kind of thing on here than, well, ANY other forum I've ever seen. The vast majority of posters here seem to be genuinely trying to help, some more successfully than others. If there's a bit of fanboy hype over this device or that device, well, it's the nature of the beast. The genuine love of the product that people show and the near universal recognition of the quality of it kind of speaks for themselves, and if anyone spends more than a few minutes looking into the forums they will be able to separate the fanboy hype and its backlash from the more appropriate suggestions.

soba1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
Van Nuys Ca., USA
:lol:

I have no clue what you're talking about OP.. granted i don't think a brand new vapor should start out with a provari. . But you mostly read how reliable they are..

Perhaps if you linked to threads where there was provari bashing? :evil:

Oh and not to mention a company that stands behind their stuff, good customer service.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
OK...

Everyone who Likes Provari Debate Threads, Stand on the Left Side.

And Everyone who Doesn't Like Provari Debate Threads, Stand on the Right.

When I say "GO!, Run as Fast as you Can and Crash into the Person Across from You.

Ready?

2 1/2
2 3/4
2 7/8

GO!

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
I think most folks are missing the OP's main point, which seemed to be "Grow up and stop flaming each other over what you use to vape". Now, personally I see less of that kind of thing on here than, well, ANY other forum I've ever seen. The vast majority of posters here seem to be genuinely trying to help, some more successfully than others. If there's a bit of fanboy hype over this device or that device, well, it's the nature of the beast. The genuine love of the product that people show and the near universal recognition of the quality of it kind of speaks for themselves, and if anyone spends more than a few minutes looking into the forums they will be able to separate the fanboy hype and its backlash from the more appropriate suggestions.

Quoting because it's such a great post!

xan13x

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 13, 2013
USA
LOL - Told ya

Why is it so important to Force people to accept (X) build quality (X)Warranty factor (X) country of manufacture (X) operating Frequency, etc.?
Are others rights to decide for themselves non-inclusive?
Must specific information posted in a thread be re-posted Dozens of times?
Must everyone be told their purchase not only has no warranty.......But will be junk in no time? Total BS by the way.

Like I said, it is not the Provari at issue.

Hey, he's the one that fanned the flames. When someone says "so I've never touched a vamo, but why would anyone buy a provari when the vamo is far superior!?" they need the be educated :)

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
As has been already said, I don't think most of us have any issue with the provari itself, it's the people that post a single response to any question in the new member forum "just get a provari." It's not the be all end all of vape gear. Personally if it were the same price as a vamo I'd still get the vamo, because I like VW and multiple buttons for menu operation, but that's just me.

Also, to the OP, try an AGA-T2. It's a really good genesis style tank, ss and glass and can usually be found under $30 and it will fit perfectly on your vamo.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Also, I baby my toys. I've never dropped my provari, and probably wouldn't a vamo or whatever else. I'm sure they would last a good bit of time if they were treated well. I'm not trying to say any of them are terrible or worthless. It just grinds my gears when statements about "better" pop up.

Let's be real, if they were all say 100 bucks, every single mod, I would be very surprised if anyone said they would take a vamo over a provari.

I both vamo and provari were the same price I would take the vamo. As I said earlier the Provari does not suit my vaping habits. Now if you mean ALL devices were the same price I would pick a REO Grand.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Quoting because it's such a great post!
Yes it was:)

Hey, he's the one that fanned the flames. When someone says "so I've never touched a vamo, but why would anyone buy a provari when the vamo is far superior!?" they need the be educated :)

Can't argue that logic:laugh:

Worzel

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Lakeland, Florida
What matters is that we are happy! I love looking at the "Show me your..." threads and among the pics of gathered high-end setups, someone throws in an ego, and it gets likes. We need more of that. If I come across something that doesn't work for me, I peruse the internet, and this forum, and get something more practical for me. Along with people who tell light vapers looking for a cig alike to buy a Provari, I also see people telling chain vapers to buy an ego. It goes both ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread