What's your all day vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Guess I haven't found an all day juice yet. I switch off at least 6 different flavors all during the day. One of them is unflavored. Right now I have a menthol/peppermint DIY mix, robacco menthol from BlueMist vaping and cinnapear, StL Gooey Butter Cake and Holiday Cider from VAL all loaded up in CE3's.

Update: I have decided there is no such thing as an ADV for me. I am still loving my little CE3 XL's but have tried a LOT of the newer clearo types that have hit the market over the past year and a half. I also like evods. For some folks the fact that they only hold about 1.5 mls of juice is a deal breaker but I like it. I am learning how to rebuild the coils for them so they are practically free to use after the initial purchase price.

Right at this moment I have 6 CE3's loaded up with various diy mixes. I am still loving my vision spinners and various other ego type batteries. They are so easy for me to just grab and go. I finally gave in and bought an MVP and am enjoying an AeroTank on top of it filled up with my version of diy Almond Joy.

I've found that I don't enjoy top coil juice delivery devices so all of those are put back just in case :D

Most of my flavors are either fruits or dessert type flavors with a menthol/mint thrown in for variety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread