What's your all day vape?

Discussion in 'Pay It Forward - PIF' started by loxmythe, Jan 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mattiem

mattiem ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Update: I have decided there is no such thing as an ADV for me. I am still loving my little CE3 XL's but have tried a LOT of the newer clearo types that have hit the market over the past year and a half. I also like evods. For some folks the fact that they only hold about 1.5 mls of juice is a deal breaker but I like it. I am learning how to rebuild the coils for them so they are practically free to use after the initial purchase price.

Right at this moment I have 6 CE3's loaded up with various diy mixes. I am still loving my vision spinners and various other ego type batteries. They are so easy for me to just grab and go. I finally gave in and bought an MVP and am enjoying an AeroTank on top of it filled up with my version of diy Almond Joy.

I've found that I don't enjoy top coil juice delivery devices so all of those are put back just in case :D

Most of my flavors are either fruits or dessert type flavors with a menthol/mint thrown in for variety.

2. krisjay

krisjay Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 20, 2014
    Maine
    Today my all day vape has been Killer Juice Blue Moon Ice Cream 6mg, 55VG/45PG, in an Orchid V2 with 28g dual, .5 ohm on a Nemesis clone. Tommorow, who knows what tommorow brings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.