What's Your Best DIY Recipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdenson

Verified Member
Dec 31, 2012
yosemite ky
well guys i have got the perfect recipe. well that is if you like grey clay mudddddddd. that taste kinda like it had a septic system running thru it also. alll ya gotta do is get ya some coffe kona, and a little bit of chocolate mix in you nic vg and pg wallha there ya go. very simple recipe easy to make everyone should try it at least once.

boomerdude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Here's one that I started vaping yesterday and I can't put it down. I had it steeping for over a week and couldn't wait any longer.

60PG/40VG 6mg Nic to make 15mls.

0.9ml Nicotine Liquid 10%/100mg
6.96ml PG
4.14ml VG
0.75ml Black & Mild (VZ)
0.75ml Chocolate (WL)
0.75ml Peanut Butter (VZ)
0.60ml Graham Cracker (WL)
0.15ml Ethyl Maltol (WL)

Rlafontaine1971

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Augusta ga
The black n mild is a really good one to fool around with, havent tried adding any PB to any of my mixes yet. Another one that I really like alot is tobacco Express Black n mile plus. It's great on it's own and with some tinkering. You guys should try that one sometime if ever order from ECX.

Here's one that I started vaping yesterday and I can't put it down. I had it steeping for over a week and couldn't wait any longer.

6.96ml PG
4.14ml VG
0.75ml Black & Mild (VZ)
0.75ml Chocolate (WL)
0.15ml Ethyl Maltol (WL)

my4jewels

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2011
Maine
Sounds good. I have some ECX TE Black & Mild +, ECX FE Chocolate and some TPA graham cracker, and some other peanut flavor. I wonder if I could adjust the amounts.

6.96ml PG
4.14ml VG
0.75ml Black & Mild (VZ)
0.75ml Chocolate (WL)
0.15ml Ethyl Maltol (WL)

Glock Rock

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2012
Indiana
Why not? I'll throw my all day at you folks.

Glock's RY4

RY4 Double (TPA) - 10%
Peanut Butter (TPA) - 5%
Grahm Cracker (TPA) - 1%

I've played around with other additives, but I always find myself coming back to this simple recipe. Some people say it's very coffee-like and others tell me it's nearly Tribeca. Either way, it's awesome. Let it steep a week and you're set.

Last edited:

ToweKnee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Chicago
Why not? I'll throw my all day at you folks.

Glock's RY4

RY4 Double (TPA) - 10%
Peanut Butter (TPA) - 5%
Grahm Cracker (TPA) - 1%

I've played around with other additives, but I always find myself coming back to this simple recipe. Some people say it's very coffee-like and others tell me it's nearly Tribeca. Either way, it's awesome. Let it steep a week and you're set.

Ive done the double ry4 with AP but haven't tried with graham cracker. Don't think I have PB though. Might have to add graham cracker and AP next time I mix this one though. My all day vape for sure. Damn that double Ry4 so goooood.

boomerdude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
You could replace the graham with coconut or the peanut butter with nut mix, toasted almond or walnut. After a 10 day steep it is very dark amber. I find RY4X2 good all by itself with a 10 second steep. Chocolate is a ..tch to mix, really tricky in all it's different facades. Tastes one way at five days steep, gone at ten and back in all it's glory at two weeks. Could really use more ECX tobacco flavors. I favor Seven Leaves, Cowboy and 555. Think I'll try French pipe and Tuscan reserve. Any other suggestions?

Last edited:

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
You could replace the graham with coconut or the peanut butter with nut mix, toasted almond or walnut. After a 10 day steep it is very dark amber. I find RY4X2 good all by itself with a 10 second steep. Chocolate is a ..tch to mix, really tricky in all it's different facades. Tastes one way at five days steep, gone at ten and back in all it's glory at two weeks. Could really use more ECX tobacco flavors. I favor Seven Leaves, Cowboy and 555. Think I'll try French pipe and Tuscan reserve. Any other suggestions?

I have just about all of the FA tobaccos, and my favorite is Black Fire.

Rlafontaine1971

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Augusta ga
The black fire might be a bit of an acquired taste. If you mix it too strong at first (like I did) you could get turned off by it. I went back to it a few weeks later at a lower % and added cotton candy like you mentioned in another thread and like it a lot. There's been a few flavors that I didn't care for at first that are now very good to me. Maybe part of that is because of what I think the flavor should be like before I try it.

I have just about all of the FA tobaccos, and my favorite is Black Fire.

Last edited:

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
The black fire might be a bit of an acquired taste. If you mix it too strong at first (like I did) you could get turned off by it. I went back to it a few weeks later at a lower % and added cotton candy like you mentioned in another thread and like it a lot. There's been a few flavors that I didn't care for at first that are now very good to me. Maybe part of that us because of what I think the flavor should be like before I try it.

It does need a little sweetener. But then, I sweeten all of my tobacco mixes. My latest thing with Black Fire has been:
2% FA Black Fire
3% TFA Dulche de Leche

It's a pretty good RY4ish mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread