Status
Not open for further replies.

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
There's been a few flavors that I didn't care for at first that are now very good to me.

This has been the case for me as well. Specifically, VZ Black and Mild. I liked it at first, but it had an element to it that I didn't really care for. After playing with it for a couple of days, it's the primary ingredient in one of my favorite recipes, and I'm still playing with it. Tis good stuff.

hildicat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
SoCal
Finally, I feel I have something good to share!

These two really fill out my creamy, sweet juice needs.

Peanut Butter Banana

TPA Banana Cream 13%
TPA Peanut Butter 5%
TPA Bavarian Cream 2%
EM (10% in PG) 5%

This is rich and creamy with an incredible mouth feel. The banana isn't overpowering and the PB is a nice counter to the its sweetness.

Apple Pie A La Mode

TPA Apple Pie 6%
TPA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 7%
TPA Caramel 2%
EM (10% in PG) 5%

Apples and cinnamon with a background note of creamy vanilla. Sweet and mouth watering with a nice warmth from the cinnamon.

A note on my use of EM...
I don't really get a sweetness from EM, even at relatively high percentages. What I do get is a fuller mouth feel, and a moistening effect to the vapor. Similar to the effect of marshmallow, but without the flavor. The two key flavors in these recipes (banana cream and apple pie) tasted plenty sweet when mixed on their own. If YOU are more sensitive to the sweetening effects of EM you may consider a lower percentage or eliminating it completely.

And lastly, thanks for this thread! There are some truly great recipes here. Lets keep it going folks.

Atlantisboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
USA
Thanks for the recipes , the TPA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream has Diacetyl so I'm going to switch it out for Cappella Vanilla Custard and see how it goes.

Finally, I feel I have something good to share!

These two really fill out my creamy, sweet juice needs.

Peanut Butter Banana

TPA Banana Cream 13%
TPA Peanut Butter 5%
TPA Bavarian Cream 2%
EM (10% in PG) 5%

This is rich and creamy with an incredible mouth feel. The banana isn't overpowering and the PB is a nice counter to the its sweetness.

Apple Pie A La Mode

TPA Apple Pie 6%
TPA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 7%
TPA Caramel 2%
EM (10% in PG) 5%

Apples and cinnamon with a background note of creamy vanilla. Sweet and mouth watering with a nice warmth from the cinnamon.

A note on my use of EM...
I don't really get a sweetness from EM, even at relatively high percentages. What I do get is a fuller mouth feel, and a moistening effect to the vapor. Similar to the effect of marshmallow, but without the flavor. The two key flavors in these recipes (banana cream and apple pie) tasted plenty sweet when mixed on their own. If YOU are more sensitive to the sweetening effects of EM you may consider a lower percentage or eliminating it completely.

And lastly, thanks for this thread! There are some truly great recipes here. Lets keep it going folks.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Vananaberry (popular with others, I used to vape it when I had a sweet tooth):
8% Natures Flavors (NF) Organic coffee and tea flavoring system Vanilla
8% NF Banana
6% NF Strawberry

My actual personal all-day-vape is Vanilla Tobacco:
10% NF Vanilla
10% theperfumersapprentice (TPA) Tobacco Blend Alc

Aras

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
USA Pennsylvania
thevaporchef.com
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Supplier discussing business in unauthorized area

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
ive been having a grand ol time vaping FW Ecto Cooler @ 15% 75/25
and TFA Mtn Dew @ 15% 75/25.

id like to try making a blue raspberry Mtn Dew though. im thinking Mtn Dew + Blueberry Candy + Raspberry (Sweet) [all TFA]. not sure where i'll start with percentages. maybe 10% Dew, 5% Blueberry Candy and 5% Raspberry sweet. i will report back.

im also going to try tc-1's Ecto-1 which is:
"8% Lemon Lime (You may reduce all the way down to 5% if you want to lessen the lemon lime and increase the punch flavors)
6% Hawaiian Tropical Punch
3% Tutti-Fruitti
2% Cotton Candy"

sounds really good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread