Whats your carry case look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bezo

Feb 9, 2015
Cedar Rapids, IA
My daily "essentials" has grown to be a bit of a pain to just toss in multiple pockets in my work bag and im looking for a more organized and efficient means of transport. I usually have my ipv mini, ipv4, 3 tanks and 3 or 4 30ml bottles. I like variety in my vapeing and also having a spare or 2 for a long day at work.

So what do you guys use to carry all your equipment? Or am I just crazy carrying that much? Lol

Alien Traveler

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
United States
My daily "essentials" has grown to be a bit of a pain to just toss in multiple pockets in my work bag and im looking for a more organized and efficient means of transport. I usually have my ipv mini, ipv4, 3 tanks and 3 or 4 30ml bottles. I like variety in my vapeing and also having a spare or 2 for a long day at work.

So what do you guys use to carry all your equipment? Or am I just crazy carrying that much? Lol
I carry nothing but mod itself. I have USB cable and bottle of juice at work.

Reactions: Caterpiller

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
Mobile.JPG
The pill case has a spare shorty drip tip, coil and my percocets. The holster has a belt loop in back. I very rarely carry the battery because those Samsung 25R last 2 daze in the P3 plus, I carry two spares in a battery box in my Jeep. The juice holder I carry in my watch pocket.

Clo

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2015
Tuttle, OK
www.facebook.com
I would take a pic but I never can seem to get my pictures small enough to post on here. Haven't found a good app for fixing that issue yet. Anyway I carry a small case that is slightly larger than what an old cig case used to look like. I compare it to the leather cig case with the snap at the top my beloved aunt used to carry (who btw died of lung cancer from smoking for 40+ years :( ). I keep my three nautilus minis filled if I am going somewhere, plus two ET-S tanks, and this small case holds my two I sticks and tanks (it has a spare zipper pocket on the back of it which holds the smaller tanks and some spare coils etc.) it is very compact. I bet I could carry a small bottle of juice in it too if I needed to. I got in on Amazon. I love it. Planning to buy my mom one :)

Reactions: Bezo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread