Status
Not open for further replies.

Froth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2014
Chipotle.
I used to carry an old camera bag with six mods, six different juices, ten batteries, hundreds of feet of wire, all the tools needed to entirely refinish and rebuild a mod...there was so much stuff in that bag and I started to slowly realize that I very rarely used many things in there, and as time went on I began to worry about that bag being lost or stolen and having six of my mods go down in one fell swoop. Call it maturing with vaping or what have you but more recently I've started to become more accepting of not always having a vape, I used to carry so many devices in the bag because I was concerned that being entirely out of a vape or unable to vape would push me right back to cigarettes. What I had to realize is that there were times when I was a smoker where I would go 3-4 hours without smoking because I was in some sort of venue or building that didn't allow it, now I've been able to move to that same sort of mindset with vaping, now a few hours without a vape doesn't bother me, six months ago I would be freaking out.

Now I carry everything in my pants pockets, One mod, two batteries in a case(only if I'm using a single 18650 mod that day) and one 30ml bottle of juice. Some days I'll have either a dual or triple parallel box mod with me and carry no extra batteries as the device lasts all day. Freedom from that bag is so nice, not having to constantly monitor where it is or worry if someone has gotten into it with it out of my sight it very nice.

Hans Wermhat

Vaping Master
Jun 9, 2015
Texas
I carry this with me. 3 mods,9 toppers, 8 batteries, all my rebuilding stuff, a BUNCH of juice, charger, etc. Pretty much all my gear except my DIY stuff. The flip-top compartments on the top are the perfect size to hold toppers and batts.
box.jpg

Fit_Four_Life

Verified Member
Jun 14, 2015
I would take a pic but I never can seem to get my pictures small enough to post on here. Haven't found a good app for fixing that issue yet... :)

Did you try lowering the resolution in the camera settings?

Also, I find if I upload my photo to Facebook and then go to the photo on Facebook and then download (save picture) the file size is dramatically smaller

ElConquistador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2013
Oklahoma
My daily "essentials" has grown to be a bit of a pain to just toss in multiple pockets in my work bag and im looking for a more organized and efficient means of transport. I usually have my ipv mini, ipv4, 3 tanks and 3 or 4 30ml bottles. I like variety in my vapeing and also having a spare or 2 for a long day at work.

So what do you guys use to carry all your equipment? Or am I just crazy carrying that much? Lol
IrfanView - Official Homepage - one of the most popular viewers worldwide

Reactions: Woofer

Clo

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2015
Tuttle, OK
www.facebook.com
Did you try lowering the resolution in the camera settings?

Also, I find if I upload my photo to Facebook and then go to the photo on Facebook and then download (save picture) the file size is dramatically smaller

I use my iPhone for all things camera so let's see if I can lower the resolution...Clo is anti Facebook, lol. Do not have an account. :)

Bezo

Feb 9, 2015
Cedar Rapids, IA
Thanks for the ideas. I used to carry in my pocket like alot of you said but one day I made a costly mistake and jumped in my truck with it and sat on it. Another time I had rushed my wicking and "wet my pants" going the rest of the day smelling of thick wintergreen lol. I used an old sunglasses case for awhile till the zipper broke and have just been using my lunch box since but I dont like my tanks rolling around so freely. Going to do a look on amazon tonight and see if I can find something similar to a few of your examples, thanks all!

Reactions: Frederick Hew

MaenadMoogle

Jul 16, 2015
Pennsylvania, USA
20150824_141125 (2).jpg

Stuff I keep in it:

Istick 30
Nautilus Mini
Extra coil for mini
If traveling besides work/home then charger for istick
2 15ml bottles OR 1 30ml and 1 10ml.
Ego backup
Ego tank
Ego charger
Extra coil for ego
510 adaptor

**In general, I only carry one or two 5ml bottles. . . but figured I'd show you what it *could* carry

It was like $5 from mt. baker. It's the medium one, they make a bigger one and a smaller one too. Honestly, I toss it in my bag or the seat next to me in the car, so it's mostly just utilitarian.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bezo

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
I carry (usually) my SX Mini with one topper, plus a regular old eGo zipper case with a spare battery in a silicone sock, an Innokin uCan full of juice (10ml), a teeny blue screwdriver and a penny (in case I don't happen to have a coin in my pocket when I have to change batteries).

MaenadMoogle

Jul 16, 2015
Pennsylvania, USA
My daily "essentials" has grown to be a bit of a pain to just toss in multiple pockets in my work bag and im looking for a more organized and efficient means of transport. I usually have my ipv mini, ipv4, 3 tanks and 3 or 4 30ml bottles. I like variety in my vapeing and also having a spare or 2 for a long day at work.

So what do you guys use to carry all your equipment? Or am I just crazy carrying that much? Lol

Depending on how much juice you go though a day. . . have you considered switching your juices to 5ml bottles? I don't go though a ton of juice (about 4-5ml a day) so I buy a big bottle and in the mornings, fill my tank, fill a 5ml bottle and I'm ready to go. That way, I can keep a few 5ml bottles of flavors on me, but not really take up much space in my case.

Bezo

Feb 9, 2015
Cedar Rapids, IA
Depending on how much juice you go though a day. . . have you considered switching your juices to 5ml bottles? I don't go though a ton of juice (about 4-5ml a day) so I buy a big bottle and in the mornings, fill my tank, fill a 5ml bottle and I'm ready to go. That way, I can keep a few 5ml bottles of flavors on me, but not really take up much space in my case.
Thats true but I guess Im mostly concerned with my tanks and mods while in transport. The bottles bounce around but never had a lid come off...yet lol

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
P12254707.jpg

I used to use a converted Swiss Gear mini laptop shoulder bag. The handles and shoulder strap come in handy and allow hands free transport if needed. I used this when I worked in a vape shop in 2014, as I carried all of my mods to demo them to customers, and carried all of my vape tools (ohm reader, wire spools, wick materials, rebuilding tools, etc) in addition to my personal e-liquids and spare batteries. This collection could get pretty heavy.

Most of the time I only carry a mod (either a Provari/Kayfun or a mech with RDA), a spare battery in a plastic battery case, and a bottle or two of extra juice with me. All of this fits in a front pocket or two.

Bezo

Feb 9, 2015
Cedar Rapids, IA
P12254707.jpg

I used to use a converted Swiss Gear mini laptop shoulder bag. The handles and shoulder strap come in handy and allow hands free transport if needed. I used this when I worked in a vape shop in 2014, as I carried all of my mods to demo them to customers, and carried all of my vape tools (ohm reader, wire spools, wick materials, rebuilding tools, etc) in addition to my personal e-liquids and spare batteries. This collection could get pretty heavy.

Most of the time I only carry a mod (either a Provari/Kayfun or a mech with RDA), a spare battery in a plastic battery case, and a bottle or two of extra juice with me. All of this fits in a front pocket or two.
If I worked In a vape shop I'd end up needing a little red wagon for all the junk I'd buy lol.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
If I worked In a vape shop I'd end up needing a little red wagon for all the junk I'd buy lol.
I actually didn't spend much money on gear when I worked at the vape shop. I'd already found what I believed to be the two best mods for my tastes and applications, and was able to curb my G.A.S. (gear acquisition syndrome). I got to try and vape everything that was sold in the store, but still liked what I already had more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread