Whats your carry case look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
I believe in KISS, fits a days worth easy...

iu

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Yes Lord!!! I have a KISS tattoo that goes all the way down my back! Its a work in progress. I've loved them all my life! My mom said she used to sing "Beth" to me to get me to go to sleep when I was a baby.

Love your Creatures of the night avi too!!! IMHO one of the best albums!! Besides, (dont hit me...) The Elder! I have Elder on LP, CD, and Cassette! Its in my top 5!

Huge fan!!!

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

Reactions: coldgin96

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
Yes Lord!!! I have a KISS tattoo that goes all the way down my back! Its a work in progress. I've loved them all my life! My mom said she used to sing "Beth" to me to get me to go to sleep when I was a baby.

Love your Creatures of the night avi too!!! IMHO one of the best albums!! Besides, (dont hit me...) The Elder!

Huge fan!!!

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
Why would I hit you? "Escape From The Island"!

jada1082

Aug 1, 2015
My daily "essentials" has grown to be a bit of a pain to just toss in multiple pockets in my work bag and im looking for a more organized and efficient means of transport. I usually have my ipv mini, ipv4, 3 tanks and 3 or 4 30ml bottles. I like variety in my vapeing and also having a spare or 2 for a long day at work.

So what do you guys use to carry all your equipment? Or am I just crazy carrying that much? Lol
I got a cheap clip eye glass case to keep my aspire safe, and a hard close eye glass case for my spare tanks.

jada1082

Aug 1, 2015
Thats not a bad idea, I hadn't considered that.
I literally spent less than 5 bucks on both at ocean state. I do have a purse they go In.
I got a tooth brush holder. (Like the bathroom sink kind not travel kind) to use in my car cup holder. But I don't like the way it clangs..makes me nervous...so I may have to make some adjustments there. Soften in up somehow.

Scottitude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2010
Metro Detroit
scottitude.net
I never leave home without my Maxpedition [HASHTAG]#246[/HASHTAG] E.D.C. Pocket Organizer.

Contents: 7 tanks, 8 15ml to 30ml e-liquid flavors, 2 spare 18650s for my Vapor Flask, a few spare coil heads, a small cahier, and a bullet pen.

20150824_Maxpedition_EDC_zpsv1bgmllp.png

I never know when I might want to swap out a tank of Strawnilla for a Wakonda or Merengue, so I'm always ready when my taste buds start naggin'.

One of the best vape-investments I've ever made.

Reactions: Deryan3

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
I bought this tactical vape gear bag in early July.
It's about 8" long x 3.5" diameter and well constructed.
It fits in a cup holder.
I usually just bring a few mods, a pair of batteries & some juice

I'd been putting off getting a Maxpedition bag and my local vape shop had this for $25. Ka-ching!

Vice – M4 Tactical Mod Holster | OD Green at The Drip Club

resize

11659292_1667307233500100_5469913495183765905_n.jpg

resize

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread