21. IVape
22. VenerableVaping
23. fasttech
24. VaporJoes
25. GotSmok
26. EmpireMods
27. madvapes
28. MyFreedomSmokes

I use others, but these are my top 25 + VaporJoes and GotSmok, great sites to find great deals, and recommend them all. Happy shopping. Good luck!

Edit: Add juice and DIY:

1. Wizard Labs
2. The Flavor Apprentice
3. Mt. Baker Vapor
4. Johnson Creek

Edit: Add XL Drip Tips (love the 60's and 90's):

1. VaperVenue
2. Captivape

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Last edited:

celticluvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Sep 21, 2013
    'bama
    Probably because they have a very limited selection, go check out Hoosiers Ecigs or My Vapor Store, they have a wide variety.

I understand about the limited supply, but for those of us who do not have the means to spend thousands of dollars on mods and a whole bunch of extra stuff, it works. Its perfect for newbies (like me) and people who don't want to deal with that other stuff. Not trying to step on your toes though, its just that this is my favorite supply.:vapor:
    Hooray for Smokeless Image which is great for Beginner and Intermediate vapers!

dave72

Sep 24, 2013
    tampa fl.
    VAPOR ALLEY. Rick at vapor alley was very helpful with all the transactions I had. I order a vamo 5, when I got it the 510 thread let my tank wobble. I submit a ticket, got a promt answer, and a rma. Returned the vamo 5. As soon as the return arrived at VA I recieved a discount credit for the vamo. At Ricks suggestion on Oct 4th I ordered a zmax telescopic. It was shipped on the 5th and recieved on the 7th. Great service. I highly recommed Vapor Alley to anyone looking for dependable help and service.

Admittedly I haven't tried many sites, but I love Nashville Vapor because they have great prices (lowest I've seen so far). Their juice selection is very limited, but very good (except maybe the fruity flavors -- I tried Orange Sunshine and Strawberries 'n' Cream, and both were DISGUSTING). But if you're into the tobacco flavors (especially desserty-type tobacco flavors) they're great.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread