What's your Favorite Flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splinter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2011
New York
So what's your favorite Parkes juice flavor and why? What does it remind you of? When you vape it, what flavor a comes to mind? Can you describe the taste? Does it remind you of your favorite candy, drink or snack? Lets start posting our favorite flavor's, maybe with a brief or detailed description, so others have an idea of what's being vaped out there from Parkes vaping. This would be great for new vapors or even new/existing Parkes customers to come and see what others think about Parkes Huge selection of flavor's. Just remember, taste is subjective. What I might like, you might not, and that's ok :). So let's get the ball rolling.....What are you vaping today? :)

Splinter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2011
New York
I'll get this started :). Currently I'm Vaping Strawberry-Lemonade and Smurf. The Strawberry-Lemonade reminds me of the Strawberry-Lemonade icy drink sold at McDonalds. If you've ever had one and love it like I do then this is exactly like that. It has the perfect blend of Strawberry and Lemonade that give you a perfect combo of sweet and sour. Now the Smurf, I can't put my finger on it. To me it tastes like the blue Italian ices from Marinos you can buy at the store or from an ice cream truck. I wish I could describe it better but I can't lol. At first I wasn't sure if I would get it again but after Vaping it all day, I can honestly say that I would. I don't vape too many flavor's, usually two or three, but for now, Strawberry-Lemonade and Smurf are my all day, go to flavor's. oh.... I should say that I vape a 70pg/30vg blend at 6mg.

mary_d

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2010
Indiana
www.parkesvaping.com
For me the new blue raspberry has me hooked. It isn't your everyday blue raspberry or at least to me it isn't it has that blue raspberry taste but there is and extra "berry ness" to it that I cannot put into words. It also has that hint of cotton candy taste to it kind of like the blue cotton candy only stronger on the berry flavor and the smell is out of this world the smell alone makes you want it lol.

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
Her cheesecake variations are out of this world. Problem is really, whenever I find a flavor I love, I vape it to death and get tired of it. My favorite for a long time was Gingebread Delight, I'm utterly sick of it now. Then I fell head over heals for Rice Krispy Treat -- Can't do it anymore. Kamen's Cookie and Snickerdoodle are too similar to Gingerbread Delight for me now, but they used to be favorites as well.

The flavor I am currently vaping to death is her Butterscotch Cookies. The Butterscotch Candy is amazing as well, but the cookies has sort of a... richer taste? I like them both. My last order was Butterscotch Cookies, 555 (because I've got a craving for nutty tobacco lately) Good Humor -- which I thought was those caramel candies on a stick but turns out that's called a Sugar Daddy, so I have no idea what Good Humor is it turns out, and then plain Cheesecake.

I think I'll be happy with those for a while... but I've really tried a TON of parkes juice and liked pretty much all of it except for maybe 4 or 5 flavors.. out of perhaps 50 that I've tried.. I mean a lot, lol.

My husband really likes her Green Apple Candy and Mint Chocolate Chip which I think he is just beginning to get sick of. Never order a 60ml bottle of juice no matter how much you like it, you'll get bored before that sucker runs out, lol

beckyblue

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 29, 2010
Los Angeles
It's late, and I'm sleepy, so I won't go into a long description, but one word (and a silly word, at that:p): SNICKERDOODLE! I am a long-avowed tobacco flavor vaper, but this one totally broke that rule for me. Yum. A new vaper I know, who had not been impressed with her few attempts to get into vaping, just fell head over heels for it, as well. It's just sweet, slightly spicy goodness. Yum, again:D!

Vap3N

Sep 5, 2013
Florida, USA
It's late, and I'm sleepy, so I won't go into a long description, but one word (and a silly word, at that:p): SNICKERDOODLE! I am a long-avowed tobacco flavor vaper, but this one totally broke that rule for me. Yum. A new vaper I know, who had not been impressed with her few attempts to get into vaping, just fell head over heels for it, as well. It's just sweet, slightly spicy goodness. Yum, again:D!

Totally vaping that now!!! Love it too. My absolute fave..... dun dun dun.... Coconut Candy! Mad creamy, sweet, tasty. All day vape for me

I started vaping in July of 2013 and stumbled across Parkes in August 2013 on my journey of juice chasing (praise be to the Vapor Gods). In general it's some of the best juice I've tried, very flavorful and just as important CONSISTENT. I've tried around 50 flavors to date (thanks to the sample pack) and although not all have agreed with my personal palate every one has been true to the description and abundant "in your face" true flavor, no chemical undertones or aftertaste in my experience. The one thing I love the most is if I like a sample I know the bigger bottle is going to be the exact experience as with the small one. My personal favorite to date is the Blueberry Cheesecake, scrumptious blueberries surrounded by cheese creaminess! Easily an ADV if I didn't have so many Parkes flavors that I enjoy in rotation. Honorable mentions go out to Blueberry Crumble Cake (sugary cinnamon with a hint of blueberry), Red Velvet Cheesecake (light chocolate with a creamy vanilla cheese icing, tastes just like the cake mama used to make), White Monkey (I get mostly coconut and a hint of vanilla, cherry, and banana) and Cinnapear (delicious pear with a hint of cinnamon). In short, I :wub: Parkes, keep up the exceptional work!!

shawnski

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Hey guys I've been vaping for 3 years and came across parkes about over a year or 2 ago on a thread on another forum where I read a comment by some other person and I'm not sure what the reason of it was but this person said some very cruel and nasty things directed at Mary who from what I remember has battled cancer I beleive, correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway this J.O made comments that only angered me and made me think what type of human could wish harm on another , ok on with my story, about a year ago after reading that I went to the site and made contact to Mary asking why these people would say such horrible things and turns out it was over Carto tanks or what not, point is that when I met Mary I couldn't have met a more kind and direct person who is so personable with her customers and it was about another 6 months before I ordered a sample pack and what to my surprise was that she made some of the most distinguished and creative liquids I ever vaped, I am big on catchy logos and flashy advertisement, and Mary never had a huge flashy logo but after knowing Mary for such time I decided to try a liquid from a vendor with the not so flashy logo and was I glad I did. The point of all this is just my experience with Mary and her liquids have been nothing but the greatest of vaping experience. My favorite flavors are her Burley, pure pipe, honey flue. There are a few more but she makes so many great liquids and to my opinion has the greatest tobbaco selection of all. Thanks mary....

mary_d

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2010
Indiana
www.parkesvaping.com
I started vaping in July of 2013 and stumbled across Parkes in August 2013 on my journey of juice chasing (praise be to the Vapor Gods). In general it's some of the best juice I've tried, very flavorful and just as important CONSISTENT. I've tried around 50 flavors to date (thanks to the sample pack) and although not all have agreed with my personal palate every one has been true to the description and abundant "in your face" true flavor, no chemical undertones or aftertaste in my experience. The one thing I love the most is if I like a sample I know the bigger bottle is going to be the exact experience as with the small one. My personal favorite to date is the Blueberry Cheesecake, scrumptious blueberries surrounded by cheese creaminess! Easily an ADV if I didn't have so many Parkes flavors that I enjoy in rotation. Honorable mentions go out to Blueberry Crumble Cake (sugary cinnamon with a hint of blueberry), Red Velvet Cheesecake (light chocolate with a creamy vanilla cheese icing, tastes just like the cake mama used to make), White Monkey (I get mostly coconut and a hint of vanilla, cherry, and banana) and Cinnapear (delicious pear with a hint of cinnamon). In short, I :wub: Parkes, keep up the exceptional work!!

duckstab,

Reading things like this is what makes us strive to be better and better. Thank you so much for such a kind and wonderful review. We owe everything we are to all of you who gave us a chance to bring our juices into your lives.

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mary_d

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2010
Indiana
www.parkesvaping.com
Hey guys I've been vaping for 3 years and came across parkes about over a year or 2 ago on a thread on another forum where I read a comment by some other person and I'm not sure what the reason of it was but this person said some very cruel and nasty things directed at Mary who from what I remember has battled cancer I beleive, correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway this J.O made comments that only angered me and made me think what type of human could wish harm on another , ok on with my story, about a year ago after reading that I went to the site and made contact to Mary asking why these people would say such horrible things and turns out it was over Carto tanks or what not, point is that when I met Mary I couldn't have met a more kind and direct person who is so personable with her customers and it was about another 6 months before I ordered a sample pack and what to my surprise was that she made some of the most distinguished and creative liquids I ever vaped, I am big on catchy logos and flashy advertisement, and Mary never had a huge flashy logo but after knowing Mary for such time I decided to try a liquid from a vendor with the not so flashy logo and was I glad I did. The point of all this is just my experience with Mary and her liquids have been nothing but the greatest of vaping experience. My favorite flavors are her Burley, pure pipe, honey flue. There are a few more but she makes so many great liquids and to my opinion has the greatest tobbaco selection of all. Thanks mary....

I remember being told about that back then and going to read it. They were off though because it was a brain aneurysm rupture not cancer ;). I also remember the conversation that I had with you and it is very sweet of you to say such nice things about me but I feel like I was the one who was blessed to meet you. You were and are a kind person who cares about others and will stand up to others showing that thank you for that.

The flashy logo's and the signs screaming try me try me was just never me. I decided in the beginning that if I could get people to try my recipes just once maybe they would like them and come back for more. Don't get me wrong the flashy logos are pretty and there are many out there that I love but they are just not me. I am more down home country neighborly type who gets known by simple word of mouth :).

Thank you so much!!!!!

BTW LOVE HOUDINI :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread