Stockton, CA, USA
  • Deleted by retired1

Rsunderl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2014
Silver Spring, MD, USA
My favorite too. It's designed to produce flavor more than clouds. Its greatest strength, in my opinion, is that it is virtually leak proof making it a pocketable all-day driver capable of replacing expensive tank systems. It's a bit confusing at first but you can build a simple horizontal coil across the airflow or vertical dual coils if you prefer more volume. I've ordered from this seller on ebay who offers great pricing and service:

Veritas RDA Stainless Steel Rebuildable Atomizer by Ehpro 1 Top Quality | eBay

I have to agree with this one. Especially for flavor. The Immortalizers are nice, too, but a bit hard to build on. They also are leak resistent.

I have a love/hate thing with the Plume Veil. Love the flavour and vapour production, hate those damn air holes in the negative posts. I always get leaks out of them.

Lol. same here. I just put a piece of tape over those 3 little holes on each side and no more leaking...I can't even tell the diff in air flow without them.

Also, I don't quite push the top cap all the way down...Just till the edge goes over the 2nd oring. It holds a bit more juice and helps to keep the juice from leaking out the air slots if it gets tipped too much like in my pocket.

As for the OP question, Plume Veil v1.5 AFTER a few tweaks. Have yet to try a Magma or Tugboat....YET. Soon though.

DaveSignal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Maryland
I have most popular RDAs.... its a lot. Sometimes I forget about stuff that I have.

But the ones that I keep coming back to lately are these:
El Cabron
Dark Horse
Stillare v3
Doge X v2
Kennedy Competition
Troll
CLT v3

And some of the much older RDAs that I don't like and haven't been touched in nearly a year are these:
Magma
Veritas
Cats
original Tugboat

Oberon75

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2014
Roseville, Mi, USA
Aeolus rda hands down the flavor is amazing. Usually run it on my BMI Box of Lotus Le80 at around .25 with a dual twisted 26 g build or claptons.
Yes. The Aeolus is hands down, the best RDA I've used. Explosive flavor, good vapor production and no leaking no matter how much you drip.

Sent from my HTC One M8 Harman/Kardon edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread