Status
Not open for further replies.

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
With all the chatter around the ELA and other things, Super T's drip tips seem in the shadows which is a shame because they are the best I've come across. Personally, I am slowly switching over to them on all my atties. I have 3 Contours on my Prometey's and a Contour on a Taifun GS and they are excellent. The Contours though are far and away my favorite simply because they are comfortable. I have 3 more on the way. What's your favorite and why?

UKPaul

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2013
UK
I only use super-t tips.

This one gets used 90% of the time mostly because I like how it looks. :)

image_zps9c36b6d9.jpg

Reactions: MoBayRasta

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
I love my shorty "P" precise drip tip...here it is on a GP Heron...

4uqypeze.jpg

That IS very good looking combo! How do you like the Heron?

Wow, I just saw this thread. Funny because when I woke up this morning I was jonesing for my contoured shorty, the best tip in the world. By the time I finished tinkering I wound up with this and mowed the lawn.

en1JERQ.jpg

Is that a Mark Bugs? It's a brilliant piece of kit.

jpcwon

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
North Easton, MA
That IS very good looking combo! How do you like the Heron?

Is that a Mark Bugs? It's a brilliant piece of kit.
I LOVE the Heron! It is a great atty that gives awesome flavor and vapor production. Right now I have a Rose v2 on the ELA which is a close second...I think the Heron has it beat though to be honest.....it just works so well!

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
You fill the upper chamber with a fuzzy material (usually referred to as "fluff") which you then soak in eliquid. Think huge rebuildable cartomizer. The coil wick projects upward to contact the fluff. Works well! The Spheroid works the same way.

I have 3 Prometey's and they are fuzzers. They vape very well and go perfectly with Contours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread