Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
You all know I'm relatively new to vaping. That being said, I don't know all the inside terms and lingo. vaping jargon, if you will.

My favorite term so far is tootlepuffer, though I don't think I am one.

Fellow vapers, vaping family, brethren of vapor, sisters in cloudhood,

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE WEIRD VAPING TERM AND WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

I know there's a dictionary out there, but I wanna hear it from all you guys!

xoxoxo

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
a "burb"

used for top refills, when you refill it, open the juice flow control and you don't let it burb (holding it up side down, while opening the JFC) your tank will leak. At least.. mine does..
Dang. Thanks for the detailed definition. This sounds like an advanced one. I'm just getting into tanks and I don't know what JFC means (I feel like a big dummy!)

BURB. I like it.

Reactions: cooladdict

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
....-plug - what we called the rubber caps that come on the carts - used when refilling a carto to keep the juice from getting into the center tube.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. THIS IS MY FAVORITE SO FAR. I'M LEGIT LAUGHING OUT LOUD AT MY DESK.

I love all the crazy vaping terms. Is this the same thing that I've heard called a condom before? *blushing* :oops:

Rob Bacon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2015
Spokane, Washington
Are you joking me??? I read this somewhere and thought I was seeing things. What on earth does it mean? ? :eek::eek::eek::eek: SQUONK
I believe it's a type of mod box that is for dripping. There is a squeeze portion that will saturate the coils that you fill with liquid, instead of having to drip constant.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
I believe it's a type of mod box that is for dripping. There is a squeeze portion that will saturate the coils that you fill with liquid, instead of having to drip constant.
That makes sense. I haven't squonked yet. But I am not opposed to squonking. Squonk on, fellow vapers. Squonk on!

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. THIS IS MY FAVORITE SO FAR. I'M LEGIT LAUGHING OUT LOUD AT MY DESK.

I love all the crazy vaping terms. Is this the same thing that I've heard called a condom before? *blushing* :oops:
    Yes, also referred to as a carto-condom:blush:

Last edited:

4lph4num3r1c

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2015
    My confusion mounts! I think I understand the lingo though!
    uploadfromtaptalk1457644581250.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1457644588158.jpg

they feed from the bottom up. They are bottom feeders. (affectionately referred to as squonkers)

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 29, 2015
    Arkansas

I thought condoms were the things that go on your tip in vape shops when sampling their goods?

Sent from the future with my Flux Capacitor enabled Note 5

LadyVapentine

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 16, 2015
    Sweet Home Chicago
    www.vapor4life.com
    I thought condoms were the things that go on your tip in vape shops when sampling their goods?

I also thought this. I think early on, from vids I've seen, that condoms were the caps, but then the term evolved. You know, there are all kinds of condoms out there. . . :p

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 29, 2015
    Arkansas
    I also thought this. I think early on, from vids I've seen, that condoms were the caps, but then the term evolved. You know, there are all kinds of condoms out there. . . :p
    Big ones, small ones, some as big as your head. Give them a twist a flick of the wrist, thats what the showman said.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread