What's YOUR go-to combo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjcraig

ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2015
Ramona, CA
I don't really have a juice preference as far as pairing it with a drink goes. I'm stubborn in my ways so I usually switch back and forth between a mint flavor and a banana strawberry juice every few weeks; I don't experiment a lot with them, I find what I like and stick with it. Morning is always black coffee, night is either a few IPA's or scotch/brandy, depending on the mood. I'm using an ipv Mini II with a Kanger Subtank Mini.

Also, I really hope you didn't spend hours trying to think of a thread to post, haha!

Fuzzy Bruce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2014
Fort Liquordale, Fl.
After 5, beer instead of coffee.

I never wait 'til 5, unless it is 5 am. You can not vape and drink all day unless you start in the morning! My prefered vape is a rotation of five Reo Grands, a couple of Rogues, a BF Plum Veil, a RM 1 or RM 6 and maybe a Cyclone depending on mood and drink.

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
QIX1yyP.jpg

Dzaw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2012
New Hampshire
I got no pics...

But after one of "those" days, I dip into my nic concentrate and mix some of my 1 mg juice up to 6 mg in a 30 ml bottle.

I am sure to put it all away BEFORE I move on.

Then I drip the newly mixed nectar into my Tobh on my nemesis, and start my first pint - current fav: Weinstephaner Korbinian.

after about 15 ml of juice and 3 pints of good ol' St K, I can usually chill even one of "those" days out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread