What's your MEL flavor of the day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! It's been a long time since I've had Orange Ice.... Maybe it's time to switch it up! :D

Still vaping Snow Day over here. I finished a 30ml of Bubble Ice (light) and I'm back on my ADV. I think it's because it reminds me of Marlboro Smooths, which was my brand of choice when I was a smoker. It's been 3 years as of last month! It's good to be a Vaper!

Irshred

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2013
Richmond, Va
I cant stop vapimg neptune! Soooo good, i have others to try. But all i want is neptune

Neptune is great but I have so little left . The last bottle was coaxed out of me from a friend so I can't take too many Mel flavors out to my vape friendly poolhall anymore. Everyone tries to buy them off me.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk

Todd400

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2014
Dayton Ohio
Nice! It's been a long time since I've had Orange Ice.... Maybe it's time to switch it up! :D

Still vaping Snow Day over here. I finished a 30ml of Bubble Ice (light) and I'm back on my ADV. I think it's because it reminds me of Marlboro Smooths, which was my brand of choice when I was a smoker. It's been 3 years as of last month! It's good to be a Vaper!

Which flavor reminds you of Marlboro Smooth ??? Loved those ;)

Snow Day! It's minty, slightly creamy and coooooooool. It's awesome. Seriously awesome.

I used to have a big menthol problem as well :p I vaped nothing but our Ice Collection for over a year! You wont be disappointed!

Thank you so much for your order. We welcome any feedback you have to offer and look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Which flavor reminds you of Marlboro Smooth ??? Loved those ;)

Todd400

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2014
Dayton Ohio
Snow Day! It's minty, slightly creamy and coooooooool. It's awesome. Seriously awesome.

I used to have a big menthol problem as well :p I vaped nothing but our Ice Collection for over a year! You wont be disappointed!

Thank you so much for your order. We welcome any feedback you have to offer and look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Thank you ill post some reviews on your site after I get to try them, I can't wait, I'll be putting another order in next weekend for some snow day and strawberry angel !!

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Ack! Can't choose just one as I have about 7 tanks staring at me. One has Snow Days, one Lemon Ice, one has Manic Mint Choc and one Jamocha Haze. I have been reading about Orange Ice and think I might need to try that one too along with Blue Voodoo, just need the $$$

I tried blue voodoo, i dont like it. I mean its vapeable. I like dime piece muuuuuch better. I think tomorrow ill try jade tiger again. Its steeped about a month and has changed color.

I really thought id like blue voodoo, i even ordered 30ml. But so far.... Not my fave. Its not bad, its just compared to some of the other flavors its just ok. But compared to other vendors..... All of mels seem soooo much better.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
My all day favorite is now Grey Matter...I got it for my Mom and I vaped it all! I couldn't figure it out so I kept vaping....then I reordered it with menthol. It's very, very good....taste like a menthol cigarette :)

Tracey

It is good, i havnt tried it with menthol, maybe ill add some and give it a try i have a bottle if menthol lite and menthol medium on hand. Its the first tobacco flavor ive tried and was pretty impressed!

Vape nectar steeped a couple weeks taste kinda like bubblegum. Its not bad.

I just wish i could buy a sample of all the flavors.

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
It is good, i havnt tried it with menthol, maybe ill add some and give it a try i have a bottle if menthol lite and menthol medium on hand. Its the first tobacco flavor ive tried and was pretty impressed!

Vape nectar steeped a couple weeks taste kinda like bubblegum. Its not bad.

I just wish i could buy a sample of all the flavors.

LadyKali I did the same thing....added Mr. E's menthol to the grey matter...it was good and then I thought, they are the experts...it is one awesome vape when Mr. E makes some grey matter with menthol. wowowowowowow :vapor: My first 'tobacco' like flavor that I've vaped since starting in August 2012!

Tracey

Tracey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread