1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

What's your opinion of Innokin mods?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by mwhite, Sep 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mwhite

mwhite Full Member Verified Member

I'm pretty new to the vaping world and I've been happy with my basic eGo batteries and basic tanks. Now I'm ready to broaden my horizons lol. I've seen Innokin products popping up and was wondering what your opinions were on the different mods they offer? Thanks!

2. mr_miles

mr_miles Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Few friends of mine have various Innokin mods - they're quite nice. I recently ordered a Innokin SVD, myself. It should be here in a few days.

I want the new box mod they have with the sunken 510 connector. Definitely a good mod to start on! I say go for whichever one catches your eye. :)

3. Travis180

Travis180 Senior Member ECF Veteran

I have a SVD it is a solid mod and not too expensive. I used it and still do at home sometimes I just like the size of my provari mini for every day carrying around. Im at work now and the SVD is in my car as a backup as it is every night. As far as the other innokin mods I have heard good things about the MVP & MVP 2.0. Their newest box mod just released I can't remember the name but it looks great and uses the 18650 batts.

4. ghola1was

ghola1was Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm vaping on my SVD right now. Love it.

I have the iTaste V3 and10S, also great if not a little limited in the mah department.

I have a VTR ordered, looks pretty swell.

Guess you could say I'm a fan.

5. Travis180

Travis180 Senior Member ECF Veteran

I see u r from Kingsport Tn. I live in knoxville if u ever get down this way check out Knoxville Vapor it is a new B&M at 5201 Kingston pike. They have a lot of mods and at least you can pick them up and get a feel for them.

6. Txaggiesaunt

Txaggiesaunt Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Think I am going to try an SVD. Good luck & VAPE ON:vapor:

7. DorsaiMaster

DorsaiMaster Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I have the iTaste SVD and I find it to be a very reliable solid mod! It's my everyday go to.

8. TruckDrivinMama

TruckDrivinMama Senior Member ECF Veteran

Ive used the innokin MVP 2 now for coupla weeks and so far it has been phenomenal. No problems at all. This was my first variable voltage batt and it is great. It helped me charge my dead samsung phone too on a trip. But it is a tad big.

Also have the iclear 16 that came with the kit and it was alright. OK for the taste, good vapour output, easy refill and cleaning. Compared to cartos, the taste was a bit muted as expected with clearos. But i cant really use it since i have cinnamon juices in my stash now...

9. jimbill

jimbill Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

10. jwseibert

jwseibert New Member

I am in love with this mod. Yes it's a beast but the build quality is unlike anything I have ever used. Would never try it but pretty sure I couldn't drop and break this mod if I wanted to. The 30 sec before cutoff is also nice not thatvm you will always need that long but most devices will give u ten seconds and if ur not vapeing on 15 watts and are just inhaling a nice low mellow watt 10 sec doesn't always cut it. It's really something you should buy if you have the money to do so if not. I have a telsa as well and like the looks vape and style a lot too and a bit cheaper.

11. Holly Yoho

Holly Yoho Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have the iTaste MVP version 1, and I found it to be somewhat low quality. I personally would not purchase another Innokin product.

12. CaddyWhompus

CaddyWhompus Full Member Verified Member

I'm waiting on delivery of an iTaste VV V3 right now so i'll be sure to give you my verdict once I get some hands on time with it. From what i've seen online, Innokin products look to be fairly well made and reliable (in relation to their price) and considering the multitude of APVs out there it says alot that I chose an iTaste as my first VV device. Also the iclear Clearomizers have a fairly good reputation as well although I'm partial to Vivi Novas.

If you want some good sources for reviews check out GrimmGreen and PBusardo's youtube channels if you haven't already.

13. Zwilks14

Zwilks14 Senior Member Verified Member

I have the MVP 2.0. It's a solid vv/Vw mod with unbelievable battery life. Innokin IMO, is a quality brand, especially for the price of there apv's

14. mwhite

mwhite Full Member Verified Member

Thank you all! Awesome feedback. I was looking at getting the SVD or 134. I'm still leaving towards the 134.

15. Gary Mercer

Gary Mercer Senior Member ECF Veteran

I'll let you know when my MVP2 turns up (hopefully tomorrow). I do have my eye on a VTR too.

16. unsure

unsure ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I tried the itaste 134 but it wasn't for me I would consider the VTR

[​IMG]

17. WarHawk-AVG

WarHawk-AVG Vaping Master ECF Veteran

They make some of the BEST APV's on the market!

18. Johnny Yen

Johnny Yen Full Member

I have both the MVP and the SVD and I'm waiting on delivery of the MVP2 so I'm another fan.
    The iClear30s that come with all of these are excellent too.

Innokin have acknowledged that there are problems with the MVP1's fire button but it's not a major hassle - just seems like you switched the device off occasionally if you're chain-vaping. I've had no other problems with Innokin devices.

I'll be ordering the above-mentioned VTR when it's available over here, if nothing else, just for the looks:
    iTaste VTR - Best Electronic Cigarette | E Cigarette Manufacturer| Innokin

19. Johnny Yen

Johnny Yen Full Member

There's a video of the Innokin stand at an exhibition over in the States where Innokin were displaying a mini-134 and a dodgy-looking hand grenade-shaped device

20. unsure

unsure ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I know someone here that got one recently from a co-op.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.