What's your opinion of Innokin mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ch!pDasRipp3r

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2013
Pennsylvania
I highly recommend the SVD to everyone I know. I have 2 SVDS. One I use daily and one I have as a back up.

I love the VV3. I own 3 of them and now have one more on the way (all Colors). I really love the build quality of innokin products I doubt you will be sorry you bought it.

Would you recommend keeping another mod as backup rather than an ego style ecig?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

AnotherGigs

Oct 3, 2013
Virginia, USA
Ive been using the SVD almost full time for over a month. The fire button is just a little bit iffy, but works fine 99% of the time. Never had it turn off on me but every once in a while the push doesn't make contact. I've found the wattage mode to be a little less accurate compared to my vamo.. that is to say sometimes 5w won't fire at all and 7w is a little hot... makes me think its not regulating as accurately as it claims, since the vamo seems to more smoothly increment the power.

All that said, its still my favorite and I prefer it slightly to the vamo. I like you can telescope the SVD from 18350 to 18650 without adding an extension ring. Also you can unscrew the "recess" ring at the top if you want to use a different ring for different airflow, the vamo has a fixed recess for ego skirt devices.

And I just like the aesthetics a little more. With a pro tank on there I feel like dr who with a sonic screwdriver. :)

AnotherGigs

Oct 3, 2013
Virginia, USA
Oh I forgot to say, if you don't have anything to read coil resistance definitely get a PV that can do that. There's a batch of evod type heads going around that has resistances all over the place... 1.2 to 3.5 ohms in a pack of 2.2s. You can use the wacky heads on a wattage controlled device if they aren't way out of whack, but you'll know which ones not to use on your basic batteries.

Maggiemw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2013
Middle East
I can highly recommend the Innokin products I have: the iTaste v.2 and v.3, the MVP v.1 and now the SVD. The MVP has taken over from the iTastes as my everyday going-out and about setup because it is so practical, well-built, small and versatile. It also charges my phone in a pinch. The battery lasts me for 2 days. No problems whatsoever with the buttons. I am definitely thinking of getting another just as a backup in case anything ever happens to mine.

I used the iTastes consistently all summer, with very happy results. No technical hassles at all. They've become back-ups only because of the MVP's longer battery life and practicality.

My SVD arrived on Sunday and is being used at home as I type. Beautiful thing, but a bit big to go out with!

The VTR interests me and when FT gets it in, I am very likely to get it just to complete my collection. I don't like the look of the 134, so it's not on my list.

Seriously though, Innokin products in my experience are well-built, innovative, safe, responsive and dependable. Since I can also acquire them very cost-effectively, I have no qualms - excellent value stuff.

KhudTVO11

Unresolved Status
Aug 20, 2013
Boise, ID
I personally own an Innokin MVP (v1) and an iTaste VV....both are great! Yeah the VV is only 800 mah but its still great as it comes with 5 iClear 16's (great little tanks) and the MVP comes with an iClear 30 which is a very solid tank. Plus I am able to fire off a lot of my rebuildable tanks such as the AGA-T2, AGI, and tons of others with multiple builds (ceramic, mesh, cable, silica, etc.. reg AWG, flat ribbon, BLAH BLAH BLAH I get them to fire 90% of the time even when I am building a 1.1 Ohm coil!)

My roomate owns a 134 and that thing is a BEAST! A little bulky for most people (including me) but very cool how it is modeled like the m134 machine gun with the metal racks on the side! Only adjustable wattage but it tunes your volts for you. Takes an 18650.

Pre-ordering a VTR next week.. that one is like a supped up MVP with VV,VW, and Resistance check..Hopefully most other tanks besides iClear30 sit well in that side holder.

SVD...when they work, they work FANTASTIC! BUT, I have seen issues on a couple of them..mostly the buttons sticking and malfunctions with the screen...Other than that vapes great..love how it is telescoping but don't know what that other tube is for anyways?? That would be something I would like to know because that didn't make a lot of sense to me.

Either way Innokin overall is a pretty solid manufacturer..really can't go wrong. Hope this helps.

KhudTVO11

Unresolved Status
Aug 20, 2013
Boise, ID
I can highly recommend the Innokin products I have: the iTaste v.2 and v.3, the MVP v.1 and now the SVD. The MVP has taken over from the iTastes as my everyday going-out and about setup because it is so practical, well-built, small and versatile. It also charges my phone in a pinch. The battery lasts me for 2 days. No problems whatsoever with the buttons. I am definitely thinking of getting another just as a backup in case anything ever happens to mine.

I used the iTastes consistently all summer, with very happy results. No technical hassles at all. They've become back-ups only because of the MVP's longer battery life and practicality.

My SVD arrived on Sunday and is being used at home as I type. Beautiful thing, but a bit big to go out with!

The VTR interests me and when FT gets it in, I am very likely to get it just to complete my collection. I don't like the look of the 134, so it's not on my list.

Seriously though, Innokin products in my experience are well-built, innovative, safe, responsive and dependable. Since I can also acquire them very cost-effectively, I have no qualms - excellent value stuff.

Sorry, but when you were talking about the VTR did you mean IT or did you mean FT...I got super excited to see another mod innokin made that I didn't know about (ex. iTaste FT) lol but I think it was just a typo?

KhudTVO11

Unresolved Status
Aug 20, 2013
Boise, ID
Oh I forgot to say, if you don't have anything to read coil resistance definitely get a PV that can do that. There's a batch of evod type heads going around that has resistances all over the place... 1.2 to 3.5 ohms in a pack of 2.2s. You can use the wacky heads on a wattage controlled device if they aren't way out of whack, but you'll know which ones not to use on your basic batteries.

As far as I know its only the SVD, VV, and VTR (when it rolls out)....can the MVP 2.0 check load? Thanks

Maggiemw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2013
Middle East
Sorry, but when you were talking about the VTR did you mean IT or did you mean FT...I got super excited to see another mod innokin made that I didn't know about (ex. iTaste FT) lol but I think it was just a typo?

By FT I meant Fast Tech, which is where I get my stuff. I agree it would be clearer to say: "When Fast Tech gets the VTR in stock, I'll probably get it..." :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread