What's your small victory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dyanaprajna

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2017
Indiana
I wholeheartedly agree. Some like one style of vaping and others, like myself are all over the map! No one method is correct as long as you stay off cigs

Exactly. Whether it's a GX350 with a TFV12, or a V2 EX, if you're not smoking analogs, that's all that matters.

dyanaprajna

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2017
Indiana
That is so true. Great thing about having so many choices is finding the best fit for you at that time.

Me personally, I'm a cloud chaser. I love the intensity of the vape. But I get mad at those few who think that people who use cigalikes or other mtl low watt vapes aren't "real vapers". It's getting off the cigarettes that matters, not what device you use to do it.

mountaingal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2012
Tennessee and ports on the East Coast
Great victories for all of you guys and gals. Being smoke free is my victory. Making my own juice is second. Vaping is the only way I could have ever given up smoking. I would "fake" trying to quit, knowing I had a pack in a spare purse, just in case. I was never, ever really going to quit. Then vaping came along and OH JOY! Two week s of vaping and smoking, then just vaping. I am so proud of myself. I am healthier, and just as happy as ever. We who can vape and not smoke are blessed. Those of you trying to quit, keep it up and good luck.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Great victories for all of you guys and gals. Being smoke free is my victory. Making my own juice is second. Vaping is the only way I could have ever given up smoking. I would "fake" trying to quit, knowing I had a pack in a spare purse, just in case. I was never, ever really going to quit. Then vaping came along and OH JOY! Two week s of vaping and smoking, then just vaping. I am so proud of myself. I am healthier, and just as happy as ever. We who can vape and not smoke are blessed. Those of you trying to quit, keep it up and good luck.

I couldn't agree more

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I almost had a cig last night but I just used some higher mg nic and the craving went away. Strange how these cravings seem to pop up out of nowhere

Cigarettes can be very Patient.

And this is why So Many people Fall Down. And then have a Hard Time getting back up Again.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
I have a couple victories, one is relevant to vaping and the other is to keep my sanity in check.
This victory that I just keep on winning with is that I haven't heard my wife complain about anything to do with her vape since back in the clearo days when I was beginning to climb the learning curve about vaping. Once I began rebuilding her vape has performed great, that's almost 4 years of vape bliss. :thumb:
The other victory was recently upgrading our internet from 50/10 with 600gig cap to 150/150 unlimited. My teenage hardcore high graphic, skype chatter XBox gamer would come flying downstairs every time I sat down at my comp and clicked google to tell me to reboot the router cause he's lagging. Haven't heard him whine since the upgrade...YAY

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
I have a couple victories, one is relevant to vaping and the other is to keep my sanity in check.
This victory that I just keep on winning with is that I haven't heard my wife complain about anything to do with her vape since back in the clearo days when I was beginning to climb the learning curve about vaping. Once I began rebuilding her vape has performed great, that's almost 4 years of vape bliss. :thumb:
The other victory was recently upgrading our internet from 50/10 with 600gig cap to 150/150 unlimited. My teenage hardcore high graphic, skype chatter XBox gamer would come flying downstairs every time I sat down at my comp and clicked google to tell me to reboot the router cause he's lagging. Haven't heard him whine since the upgrade...YAY

That's great! Thanks for sharing!

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Reactions: ChelsB

frosc

Jan 23, 2017
1. been off the stinkies for about a month.
2. "converts" one of my friend to vaping, I didn't say or "preach" anything to him, just brought my setup when we hang out and he asked If I still smoke, for sure I said "nope", few days later he asked me to accompany him to a local vape shop and he bought his first kit.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
1. been off the stinkies for about a month.
2. "converts" one of my friend to vaping, I didn't say or "preach" anything to him, just brought my setup when we hang out and he asked If I still smoke, for sure I said "nope", few days later he asked me to accompany him to a local vape shop and he bought his first kit.

Congrats for quitting the stinkies and for helping a friend quit![emoji106]

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
17th day without a cig and liking it. Went straight to subohm and it's working for me. My wife picked it up last week (without any pressure from me). Learning alot from ECF -thanks! We both smoked for 40+ yrs so this is huge...

Congrats, that is GREAT! Keep up the good work!

Reactions: misswish1

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
17th day without a cig and liking it. Went straight to subohm and it's working for me. My wife picked it up last week (without any pressure from me). Learning alot from ECF -thanks! We both smoked for 40+ yrs so this is huge...
Congratulations to both you and your wife :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread