Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jjordan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2014
Fairbury, Nebraska
I am still a newbe so I am experimenting with toppers and tanks trying to figure out and justify prices of tanks and cartos and clearos. I just mainly stick with Vivi nova tanks because outta the 40 I have purchased off of eBay I have only had one dud. But I think I am going to switch to bottom feeders because I do have one Vivi nova bottom feeder and I love it, but it only holds 1.5ml of juice. I like my tanks to hold a lot of juice and I have 8 8ml Vivi Nova tanks and love them for their capacity and I am not constantly filling tanks.

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
BCC clearos, whether that's a tank or something smaller. Done with cartos for all time..no more over-tight draws, wondering how much juice I have left in there, having a hard time adding more juice when I'm not home. I love BCC's. My favorites are the SmokTech Trophy Tank and the SmokTech PBV1 and PBV2 (one holds 5 mls, the other holds about 3)

Last edited:

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
Protank 2 on Aero base (new fave with the Aerotank bases)
Mini PT2
EVODs
One lonely iClear30s

Starting to research carto tanks, but not ready to jump yet.
Just get ONE, ChurchMouse. Carto tanks are 1) harder to load with a new carto 2) become really difficult to draw on after a while 3) may need to be punched or slotted in order to give you a draw you enjoy, 4) don't wick as well as BCC's.

I've used both and BCC's are WAY better than cartos.

ChurchMouse

Apr 24, 2014
Illinois
Just get ONE, ChurchMouse. Carto tanks are 1) harder to load with a new carto 2) become really difficult to draw on after a while 3) may need to be punched or slotted in order to give you a draw you enjoy, 4) don't wick as well as BCC's.

I've used both and BCC's are WAY better than cartos.

It's that fiddling that keeps me on the fence. I have no desire to drip or rebuild coils (although it wouldn't be bad to know how in case of budget issues or delayed vapemail) and I'm pretty satisfied with my mostly kanger bcc's, but intrigued by the rave reviews some give the carto tank setup. Just pondering at this point. Not sure if it's something I'll do or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread