Status
Not open for further replies.

TruSound

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Granada Hills, Ca
JWraps has fantastic hardware racks very reasonably priced, I won this one...and the desk drawer for all supplies.
6740AA9E-4453-486C-9959-B1ED321C5E74.jpg

54C6C224-676A-472F-A685-6BBFBED7B2AC.jpg

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
I don't have a "vape" area.. If I do it's the chair I happen to be sitting in at the time.
I do tend to use the kitchen counter or top of washing machine, when changing wicks and my winder is bolted to the workbench in the shed, juice is stored on a shelf in my file cabinet/safe. (coolest dark place in the house)

Reactions: thetrucker

Darth Omerta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2015
P1020503.JPG

I just took this pic about 5 minutes ago, Gonna try again sometime at night, see if I can get the lighting better, but this is most of my gear, I have some other stuff kicking around, and my DIY juice setup is a completely different area of the house. I might get around to snapping some pics of that in the future, but we all know what DIY juices look like lol!

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.

Traijan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2014
USA
Much like the kids socks, where ever the equipment, juice bottles, building supplies were last sat is probably where they will be until they are next needed.

But if we're going to put stuff away....

The kids socks go into their hampers
The spare tanks of mine sit in the holes drilled in my home office desk
The spare tanks of my partner go into the Asian inspired cigarette ashtray on his desk.
The rebuilding supplies go in a slim toolbox
The juices go into that same toolbox or at least on the same shelf where the toolbox is stored in the kitchen.
And the dog toys go back in the toy bin that says on the front "Without a dog, a home is just a house".

Last edited:
Reactions: Oregon Linda

stillnotsmoking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
GA, USA
I tend to buy/sell/trade a lot so generally only have 2-3 setuos at any given time and only vape unflavored eliquid so my vape area is small contained and organised :) If I have more than that then I am incapable of making a decision of what to vape LOL

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: daleron

sake1bs

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2015
nyc
great setup guys here is my lowly little vape area.. used an old mac mini sleeve in the center where most of the bottles are, and garnier fructise pomade containers on the left hand side for drip tips, atomizers and the third has cotton so I can keep 10 pieces in there and so my bag of cotton can be out of the way stored somewhere

keep the thread going i love seeing where people vape

SPIecLU.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread