When are they going to open?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penemue

Oct 25, 2012
Florida
Thank you for the update, Brandon. Having to deal with everyone jones-ing for their goodies can't be pleasant. Hope you and Ms. T have a great Thanksgiving and I'll be excited to see that email from you in my inbox saying that my order has shipped. If I remember correctly my order number was 100 or so away from the last update on the site, so that should only be a couple of days longer anyways.

adamgdup24

Verified Member
Sep 19, 2012
fayetteville Tennessee
I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that I am glad Mrs t made it back You should definitely take it as a compliment that people were freaking out. Any of the vendors I use could drop right now and i would be. OK with with it. I hope you are able to get caught up and wish you a safe and most of all speedy journey

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
Bear with us Kenzi. This is not something permanent. We are trying to get past it all in just a few weeks. One option was to keep the site closed but she feels like she can get some done during that time. Since there are many people who will want to order, no, she probably won't be able to take care of everyone. This is an attempt to take care of as many as she can while she makes a huge life transition. She is not closing permanently or anything weird like that, she is actually going to be able to speed up processing times in the near future! She only needs a little bit of space, and for people to be patient for a short period while she moves.

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

Penemue

Oct 25, 2012
Florida
Yeah, I'm not a fan of the limited opening either, however as Brandon says, what other choice do they have? They can shut down for several more weeks or make an attempt at getting some customers their juice. Although I've been busy creating a list of what juice I'd want, I'll probably not have the opportunity to make their limited open window. Since I'm up at 5am every morning, 10pm is late for me...lol. I do have a shipment coming (soon I hope) so I can probably make it the two weeks. I'll just have to make a big order before Christmas...

I think things could have been handled better, however we're not dealing with a large company here with established procedures...we're dealing with Ms T herself and Brandon. Small and limited has kept quality high, but it has its drawbacks too. I'm sure once the juice starts to flow again most of us will forget or forgive the interruption.

Kenzi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2011
Upstate NY
I have been as patient as possible, but I'm completely out of juice and have had to order from another supplier . I really hadn't wanted to do that since MsT's juice is the best . If the new supplier produces a good juice and I can actually get the juice ..well...I will order from them.

I'm not heartless and I understand needing to move but bottom line is I also have to think about my need for juice and I am OUT ( sob) , don't want to find myself completely out ever again and with these small openings and limit of 3 bottles on my fav per order. it's most probable I will be in this spot again . I understand being patient but I don't see any choice but to find another vendor. If I can't find a decent liquid then when Ms T settles I'll order again , I just don't know right now.

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
It's ok. We understand that everyone still needs liquid and they aren't going to temporarily stop vaping while we expand. We know that you may have to order from someone else during this time. I'd say the vast majority of us were once smokers, and we have all had a similar experience. If they didn't have your brand at the store what would you do? Buy another one to get you through until they had your brand back. A temporary replacement. That's all this is. It isn't like we are disappearing off the face of the Earth. It isn't like you have to make the decision right now as to whether you are going to stay with us or drop us like a hot rock simply because we may not be able to provide you with nic for a couple of weeks. Personally, I never would have permanently dropped my Camels if I was forced to smoke Marlboros for a week. I would not quite drinking milk forever just because they didn't have my brand at the grocery store for a couple of weeks. I think that those of you who are stressing over whether to move on to another company or not should take a breath and remember that this isn't a forever thing. I have to say, it is a little disappointing lately to see that there are those who are so willing to rescind their loyalty to their "favorite" juice because of a temporary set back designed to increase speed and quality for everyone. Also, Ms T can only go so long working 7 days a week at top speed. I would say she crossed that threshold a long time ago. People have been recommending expansion for quite a while and when a perfect opportunity comes up it inevitably makes some people mad. This situation is clearly very difficult to win for Ms T.

Essentially, we are coming back. If you love our juice and want to stick with it, everything will smooth out soon and we appreciate your patience. If you need juice from somewhere else, get it! Your usual Ms T's flavors will taste even better when you receive them again. If it is too much to handle waiting for a couple of weeks and you simply cannot bear buying from us anymore, then that is your decision. Currently, Ms T is unable to accommodate the "instant gratification" urge, and quite honestly, "instant" is nearly impossible for one person to handle with so many orders. The whole point of this move, even beyond Ms T's personal preferences, is to improve the business for her customers and lower that processing time. I guess in some cases even trying to provide what everyone is asking for will still send a few packing due to the inconvenience. We realize that we cannot win that battle, but we do know that we will be here in new ways for those whose loyalty can stand the test of inconvenience.

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

Samie

Apr 16, 2010
OR, USA
Happy Thanksgiving Ms. T and Brandon!! Take a break today and enjoy the holiday!! I'd like to thank you for all the hard work you do for us. I'm so happy for you. Expanding is hard to do. Its a great thing too!!

To kenzi - I don't understand your attitude. This move is a good move for us the customer and Ms. T. Of course we have to order from someone else right now but why throw a hissy fit about it and threaten them. Especially because they understand. It isn't going to change anything. Everyone should have at least 2 vendors anyways. Life happens. Put yourself in Ms. T's shoes and feel some compassion. Better yet, go start your own business so you understand what Ms. T really does for you!

Again, thank you Ms. T!!!!

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
This is awesome news!! I am so happy for you Ms. T! Sorry to hear you have had such a rough time at it but I know all the frustrations will be worth it in the end! I can't wait to hear where this mystery lab will be! Don't stress too much, you can't please everyone.

IMO
It's probably the same people insisting that she "NEEDS TO EXPAND" that are now crying because they can't purchase their favorite juice. I have been a customer from the first time I purchased her juices over 2 years ago. The processing times, shipping times/costs, product costs and steeping times have never been an issue for me. They are all worth it because of the awesome juice. But everyone has to complain about something. If you run out of juice guess whose fault that is? Your own. It is not Ms. T's job to anticipate your every need.

Tip: Once you know what your favorite juice is it is a good idea to have at least 6 months stocked at all times. That way you are not affected by any delays. You never have to steep the juices you just purchased. Lose your job? You have juice. Can't afford to pay rent and buy juice? No problem. Bottles of juice confiscated by TSA while traveling? The purchase/importation of ejuice is made illegal in your country? Hurricane, tornado, USPS strike, earthquake, any other natural or otherwise disaster? You have juice. Life happens people.

Moral: Don't blame Ms. T because you are unprepared.

The only people I sympathize with in this situation are first time customers affected by this. That sucks and I could understand your frustrations. Everybody else...:facepalm:

Maybe I just look at it differently because we have hurricanes down here and know first hand that life can come to a complete stop. Everything you do on a daily basis could one day not be there anymore. Or maybe it is because I look at it realistically. The vaping world doesn't exist in a different reality. Like Brandon said, if the grocery store closes for renovations what do you do? You go to the next grocery store. You don't start protesting in front of the closed store threatening to go buy groceries somewhere else. You don't send angry emails to the store manager because they are closed and you NEED your favorite groceries. Or maybe you do :confused: I just don't understand people sometimes.

Alyk

Apr 21, 2012
US
I can relate to Kenzi over the long delay. While I fully understand that Ms. T needs to do this for her company, it still really bites for those of us waiting in the wings. Some of us don't have the funds at one time to create a 6 month supply of juice. I was in love with several juices from Ms. T, but being one of the orders "in limbo" (which I had ordered with time to spare because I am familiar with shipping times from Ms. T), I had no choice but to request a refund so that I would be able to order juice from another supplier. I was happy to have found a new favorite in the process - for cheaper, and with a super fast shipping time. I will look back to Ms. T in the future, but now I feel I may be spoiled by the great shipping speeds, lower prices, and also many different options with my new supplier (including choosing the PG/VG strength and extra flavor shots!)

Good luck with your move and getting back on your feet!

Penemue

Oct 25, 2012
Florida
I suspect that many of us have received the email that I got yesterday stating that my order has been changed from awaiting fulfillment to shipped and that some of this controversy will die down. My order was placed November 6, so I fully understand the frustration that people are having. However, let's remember that the company hasn't closed, they didn't steal anyone's money, and the juice is flowing again, even if it's not up to speed yet. Will there be future delays? Sure, but they will be limited AND they are providing the type of update that a number of people asked for originally. They have stated when they will be closed and will try and conduct one if not two limited openings prior in order to fix up some juice for those who need it most.

Could the temporary closing have been handled better from a PR point of view? Sure it could have. However it wasn't. Brandon and Ms T herself have stated that they were unable to provide advance notice of their temporary closing. Updates were sent out via email, on her site itself, as well on this forum (and other places too probably). Brandon has repeatedly stated that this upcoming move will help alleviate a number of concerns that people have had about long wait times and should also improve quality (although I don't know how you can improve upon the juice itself). Ms T makes the best commercial juice I've tried and and they have made attempts to keep their customers in the loop and aware of what's going on with the delay. I feel that I have been treated fairly and respectfully by both Ms T and Brandon, here and in private communications, so I will continue to be a loyal customer.

I for one will be exceedingly happy when my order arrives, vape a little immediately, and set it out to steep. I will try and make the limited opening that Ms T has for Sunday and make a large order (for me) and hope for the best. If I can't get an order in during their limited time frame prior to the move, then I can't. At least I'm aware that there will be a limited opening. This is exactly the type of advance notice that others on here have been mad that they didn't get in the first place.

You can't please everyone all the time. Have Ms T and Brandon gone to a great deal of trouble to please most people and/or make up for the delay that this move has caused? Yes they have and I for one am thankful for that. Too many companies, private and large corporations treat their customers poorly, Ms T has never done that. In fact, I've experienced much the opposite. I certainly wasn't happy when I saw the 'down for maintenance' notice on their site, but they've gone out of their way to keep me updated, so I'll continue to be a loyal customer.

panewtovaping

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Liberty, North Carolina
This is a great post.
I suspect that many of us have received the email that I got yesterday stating that my order has been changed from awaiting fulfillment to shipped and that some of this controversy will die down. My order was placed November 6, so I fully understand the frustration that people are having. However, let's remember that the company hasn't closed, they didn't steal anyone's money, and the juice is flowing again, even if it's not up to speed yet. Will there be future delays? Sure, but they will be limited AND they are providing the type of update that a number of people asked for originally. They have stated when they will be closed and will try and conduct one if not two limited openings prior in order to fix up some juice for those who need it most.

Could the temporary closing have been handled better from a PR point of view? Sure it could have. However it wasn't. Brandon and Ms T herself have stated that they were unable to provide advance notice of their temporary closing. Updates were sent out via email, on her site itself, as well on this forum (and other places too probably). Brandon has repeatedly stated that this upcoming move will help alleviate a number of concerns that people have had about long wait times and should also improve quality (although I don't know how you can improve upon the juice itself). Ms T makes the best commercial juice I've tried and and they have made attempts to keep their customers in the loop and aware of what's going on with the delay. I feel that I have been treated fairly and respectfully by both Ms T and Brandon, here and in private communications, so I will continue to be a loyal customer.

I for one will be exceedingly happy when my order arrives, vape a little immediately, and set it out to steep. I will try and make the limited opening that Ms T has for Sunday and make a large order (for me) and hope for the best. If I can't get an order in during their limited time frame prior to the move, then I can't. At least I'm aware that there will be a limited opening. This is exactly the type of advance notice that others on here have been mad that they didn't get in the first place.

You can't please everyone all the time. Have Ms T and Brandon gone to a great deal of trouble to please most people and/or make up for the delay that this move has caused? Yes they have and I for one am thankful for that. Too many companies, private and large corporations treat their customers poorly, Ms T has never done that. In fact, I've experienced much the opposite. I certainly wasn't happy when I saw the 'down for maintenance' notice on their site, but they've gone out of their way to keep me updated, so I'll continue to be a loyal customer.

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
ALL WAITING ORDERS HAVE BEEN CREATED AND WILL BE SHIPPED ON MONDAY 11/26/2012

Now I want to say something here.

This is the first attempt to get bigger like EVERYONE wanted and to be able to get your products to ya'll FASTER!!!!!!!

Those who can't see the good in all this by throwing jabs at me isn't going to make this process go faster!! This is something we have looked forward to and now the process is starting and I am asking for ya'll to just give me a minute and everything will be back to normal!!

This is suppose to be something GOOD!!! I expected to hear WOOHOO we can't wait and Congrats on your growing business! But instead people have been taking jabs at me while I am down!

Right now I need to focus on making sure my kids are going to be OK, getting things packed up and getting my house shipped to a new STATE!! The threats that ya'll are going to a different company to order or that ya'll are going to start smoking analogs again I can't control what ya'll do and I am Sorry but.... just give me a minute!!!

I REFUSE to let the negativity bring me down and let me do what I need to do with this move and get my doors back open as soon as I can!!

Smooches
Ms T

panewtovaping

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Liberty, North Carolina
ALL WAITING ORDERS HAVE BEEN CREATED AND WILL BE SHIPPED ON MONDAY 11/26/2012

Now I want to say something here.

This is the first attempt to get bigger like EVERYONE wanted and to be able to get your products to ya'll FASTER!!!!!!!

Those who can't see the good in all this by throwing jabs at me isn't going to make this process go faster!! This is something we have looked forward to and now the process is starting and I am asking for ya'll to just give me a minute and everything will be back to normal!!

This is suppose to be something GOOD!!! I expected to hear WOOHOO we can't wait and Congrats on your growing business! But instead people have been taking jabs at me while I am down!

Right now I need to focus on making sure my kids are going to be OK, getting things packed up and getting my house shipped to a new STATE!! The threats that ya'll are going to a different company to order or that ya'll are going to start smoking analogs again I can't control what ya'll do and I am Sorry but.... just give me a minute!!!

I REFUSE to let the negativity bring me down and let me do what I need to do with this move and get my doors back open as soon as I can!!

Smooches
Ms T

Having just moved 500+ miles a few months ago, without a business, I'm amazed how quickly you plan on doing this. I hope everything goes well and you're back up as soon as you're ready. If people want to leave you for improving that is their choice. Your flavors are so far above anyone else's I tried that I am sure they will be easily replaced by new customers. So, good luck on the move and I'll be waiting for the Grand Re-opening! After all, I'll need Blueberry Smoothie by then!

Moody2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Agreed! Ms T you just keep a smile on your face with the success that you have achieved. Loyal customers of yours will stand by you and the amazing product that you deliver. Congrats on your expansion and the growth of your company. Hope the move goes well and looking forward to hearing all the news when you are back into your normal routine again. Be Safe!

Hugs n smooches back at ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread