When In Doubt - Argue The Obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtyPa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Delaware
Once in awhile the obvious smacks me in the head.
i realized that the entertainment industry holds the KEY to successful argument for CASAA's total capture of the pro vaping argument.

Please consider the following examples.

1. Stage Shows
2. Lazer Displays
3. Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
4. Public Fireworks Displays
5. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CSPC)

The common theme here is public exposure to smoke and vapor.

CASAA should look for common examples of exposures that are NOT banned such as attending or working in stags productions that feature exposure to artificial fog/ mist .

Where is the ban on inhalation exposure caused by gunpowder residue inhaled at the local fireworks display.

Where are the citations issued by OSHA for employees and workers exposed to fog/mist or fireworks displays.

Where are the bans on the manufacture of machines that are made to produce fogs and mists.

Fact is ...there are NO such bans ,so DONT't artificially create them by banning the use of Personal Vaporizers.

My encouragement to CASAA is to focus on highlighting successful NON-CHALLENGED applications of fog/mist and translate the same SAFE application to electronic vaporizing here with or without nicotine additive.

My Opinion Only..Your Milage May Vary.

ArtyPa
Delaware

Noble Gas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
California
I agree. I've been saying to friends all along that if vaping was bad for you, most rockstars and dj's would be dropping like flies by now. I attended dozens of concerts and laser shows in the 80's and 90's, and inhaled gallons of vape juice at every show along with thousands of other people, performers and stage crew members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread