When it all goes down...

Status
Not open for further replies.

quittingvegas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Las Vegas
The TA, the NET, and the fact that (for the Virus) the flavoring is no longer commercially avail - have to buy it in 55gallon drums.

Okay.. So who is going to order this? I got dibs on 1 gallon. C'mon... I can't live without the virus :thumbs:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Okay.. So who is going to order this? I got dibs on 1 gallon. C'mon... I can't live without the virus :thumbs:

Help me empty this infernal warehouse so I can get on with Plan B. [emoji48]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I have two orders awaiting shipment. That will put me at a 6-8 month reserve.

I am glad that H1N1/ The Virus recipe will stay locked away. It is a legendary liquid and it would be a disservice to its creator and the liquid it self if it had DIY'ers hacking away at it, diluting its DNA.

For those of us that were fortunate to have NT in our lives, we know what top shelf e-liquid is about. For everyone else..........sorry about your luck!

@kent, do you still have the Kryptonite recipe hiding in the back of the recipe box? Mmmmm.....Kryptonite!

I do, I think? I will have to look :)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
There is another liquid company that not only sells their liquids, but also sells just a "concentrate" of all the pre-mixed flavors. All you have to do is add pg, vg, and nic to taste and you have the regular liquid, after aging it, of course.

I am dong this, more to come.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Got my forever last shipment of NT today... :cry:

So very sad. The box was put in the kitchen by my husband and I avoided it for a couple hours as I was afraid that Olga had her way with my precious and all would be lost. :unsure:

Finally got my courage up and dug in. Not even the slightest leak from any bottle. They were all fine and now are safely stashed.

Oh Clark, it's been a great run and I'm sure going to miss you!!! :(:wub:

We'll keep in touch MKR. You've been such an integral part since the good old days... you can probably rattle off 100s of names of people who have "wandered in" and ended up sticking around for some amount of time :)

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Put together another order this morning!

73586532.jpg

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
We'll keep in touch MKR. You've been such an integral part since the good old days... you can probably rattle off 100s of names of people who have "wandered in" and ended up sticking around for some amount of time :)

Thank you Clark, it's definitely a sad thing to see it pass on but all things end to bring about even better things. You got this!! :wub:

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
I am dong this, more to come.

I'm SOOOOO glad!!! I've always thought that is the PERFECT solution to all this FDA BS!

I'll be surprised if more juice companies don't start going this route in the near future!

We love you too much Clark!! You ain't goin' no where!!! [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

NicoT Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2016
US of A
You know, (especially you, Clark) I rarely register at forums, but I feel like this case is different. This case concerns my health and quitting the stinkies. I am a late customer of NT, but since discovery it has been a life changer. NT juices what made me give up smoking 100%. It shocked me when I received the "out of business" email. I've emailed and talked to Clark (even though I'm sure you won't remember ;) ), but that's ok, and ordered close to a litter of juices, but every time I look at my orders and the stash, I can't help but to realize that it will only go so far... and when it's gone, I wouldn't know what to do.

Being a newish vaper, DIY juices scares me a bit, even though if it comes to it, I'll learn it. Seeing that NT is working on some "out of box" ideas to continue its legacy, brings hope. Clark, please don't give up on this. If you need any help, just chime in and am willing to volunteer my time and extensive knowledge of IT to further the cause. Seriously.

If it is plan B, so be it - another reason to register here, introduce myself to the community and start getting involved. NT products will not just disappear. Period.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
DIY juices scares me a bit, even though if it comes to it, I'll learn it.
Did with me too, but gradually been dabbling with a few concentrates and one recipe of a discontinued favourite from a UK supplier.
We're gradually seeing the retailers here changing to 10ml bottles or concentrates, and seeing I have many bottles of nicotine in the freezer, and a years supply of ready to use .3mg base, I'm quite happy especially with ready to use concentrates.
Would have rather had things stay as they were though! ;)

NicoT Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2016
US of A
My last order just changed to "shipped". Sounds like a perfect timing to order some more :)

I'm on the fence for frenilla - haven't had a chance to try it. What ya folks think, will I like it if my preferences are CLS and both versions of Creme Bruelee..?

I may wait out and see if Clark sneaked a a few drops of it into the package to tease... [emoji12][emoji848]

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Have to chime in here and say that I will miss NT . I think CLS was the first juice I tried maybe close to 3 years ago? Not sure exactly when it was, but at that time I was vaping Grants and got a recommendation to try CLS . From that point on I have tried most of NT juices and loved most. At the moment my favorite is the cure and wakanda .There is something about vaping that that's edged into my soul, it's a special love that has been apart of my life for over 6 years. When I talk about vaping to people, I get worked up and get soo excited it's hard to explain and when any part of this ride goes down, I really feel like something is getting ripped out of me, anyways love you guys and thanks for all the memories

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

NicoT Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2016
US of A
I hate Nicoticket for making all these juices and not making them anymore. Clark, you hear me??!! [emoji51] ...just received my 1st out of 3 orders and when putting it in, decided to try Wakonda. Big mistake! It's not on the website anymore and it is out-of-this-world deeeeeeeelicious. No steeping, just a bit shaking, fresh wick and in tank it goes. I can't find words to describe it without going "rated R". Absolutely mind blowing.

Sighhhhhh

e7ae7c6ca5e9ec0fd732f14e847d0e08.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread