Status
Not open for further replies.

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
I just restocked on Radioactive with your new coupon!

I can't like your post though Clark! That makes me SOOOO sad! If there is one thing I know I can count on its your wonderful juice!

Mmmmm!!! Radioactive!! You better believe I'm vaping some right now in R2 too!!

tumblr_m7dmgjjw1M1qhjbxeo1_400.gif

If there was ONE recipe I wish I knew it is that one! That stuff is my Holy Grail!

(But you know, since you said you would never make Refresh again *cough* *cough*... I don't see why you couldn't let that one slip! That was one of the best juices I've EVER had! I won't tell anyone! Promise!)

I kid, I kid!

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
I'm Strange, I don't vape Any Nicoticket juice straight, I do a mix, always (except Strawberry Symphony). My ADV is Wakonda (mostly) with Virus, Radio (or switch or darkside), with a little extra coffee. Mmmmm :D Frenella goes good with it also, adds a little more vanilla to the flavor. My mix seems to only work at low watts, tried it at 30 watts and not as good as at 6 or 7 watts.

Clark you Need to make some more "Strawberry Symphony", I am down to about 75ml, it is great at 30 watts, Mmmmmm. :D

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
You could turn Nicoticket into a "flavoring" company and sell the premade concentrates. Maybe under another name and business model.

You could have them premade in one use bottles that we just add nic and PG/VG to and bam! Instant Nicoticket!

Call it "InstaTicket"!

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
You could turn Nicoticket into a "flavoring" company and sell the premade concentrates. Maybe under another name and business model.

You could have them premade in one use bottles that we just add nic and PG/VG to and bam! Instant Nicoticket!

Call it "InstaTicket"!

Now that is an idea, as long as it is just flavorings, it cant be tied to vaping, food flavorings so to speak. :rolleyes:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK

house mouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
BFE
A friend of mine gifted me a bottle of CLS and a bottle of Wakonda a couple of years ago. I really loved both of the flavors but was enmeshing myself into learning DIY at the time and never purchased anymore. Deeming regs dropped and I scurried around making sure my supplies were sufficient for the rest of my life. Supplies in place, I've now turned my attention to stockpiling some juice I've vaped and loved. These 2 flavors made the top of a very short list and were the first I purchased for the stockpile. I'll be back for more as long as the powers that be allow us to come back.This whole deeming thing just sucks. :(

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
...in August of 2018... I'm giving all my recipes away. :) There's only one condition -- I need to sell out the liquid I have. Deal?

I praying it doesn't come to that! :cry: I just discovered NT this year and I haven't tried all your great juices yet.

So many favorites... Wakonda, strawnilla, Radioactive, ACB... just to name a few.

My current re-order list keeps growing. :)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I just restocked on Radioactive with your new coupon!

I can't like your post though Clark! That makes me SOOOO sad! If there is one thing I know I can count on its your wonderful juice!

Mmmmm!!! Radioactive!! You better believe I'm vaping some right now in R2 too!!

tumblr_m7dmgjjw1M1qhjbxeo1_400.gif

If there was ONE recipe I wish I knew it is that one! That stuff is my Holy Grail!

(But you know, since you said you would never make Refresh again *cough* *cough*... I don't see why you couldn't let that one slip! That was one of the best juices I've EVER had! I won't tell anyone! Promise!)

I kid, I kid!

Glad you had the opportunity to reload on Radio -- great liquid, I vape it from time to time when I need a break from The Virus. ;) I'll be a tobacco vaper till I die, I believe. ;)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I'm Strange, I don't vape Any Nicoticket juice straight, I do a mix, always (except Strawberry Symphony). My ADV is Wakonda (mostly) with Virus, Radio (or switch or darkside), with a little extra coffee. Mmmmm :D Frenella goes good with it also, adds a little more vanilla to the flavor. My mix seems to only work at low watts, tried it at 30 watts and not as good as at 6 or 7 watts.

Clark you Need to make some more "Strawberry Symphony", I am down to about 75ml, it is great at 30 watts, Mmmmmm. :D

It's hard to make Strawberry Symphony when we already have a really strong contender for "Strawberry Vape" - Strawnilla sells so well, a straight up Strawberry doesn't make much sense unless we do it as a topping for straight up Cheesecake. Hrmmm, maybe do that again?

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com

Call it "InstaTicket"!

Nah - I'd probably go back to being a shrink. LOL

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I already asked about that - seems it would entail a lot of 'stuff' with regulations etc: The path forward... (FDA Regs, etc)

Yea - it's a very thin line -- would be like selling mods that include a flashlight with a 510 connection... it's so obviously intended for vaping, but it has other uses... :)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
A friend of mine gifted me a bottle of CLS and a bottle of Wakonda a couple of years ago. I really loved both of the flavors but was enmeshing myself into learning DIY at the time and never purchased anymore. Deeming regs dropped and I scurried around making sure my supplies were sufficient for the rest of my life. Supplies in place, I've now turned my attention to stockpiling some juice I've vaped and loved. These 2 flavors made the top of a very short list and were the first I purchased for the stockpile. I'll be back for more as long as the powers that be allow us to come back.This whole deeming thing just sucks. :(

We've got some time - August 2018 is a while away. ;) Glad you enjoyed CLS and Wakonda!~

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I praying it doesn't come to that! :cry: I just discovered NT this year and I haven't tried all your great juices yet.

So many favorites... Wakonda, strawnilla, Radioactive, ACB... just to name a few.

My current re-order list keeps growing. :)

I am so pleased you enjoy the liquid! You've got a great cross-section of our liquid already -- and you're right, lots of yummy you apparently haven't tried! Make sure you are on the newsletter -- take advantage of the flavor of the week sales -- pick up those flavors you are interested in trying on the cheap!~ :0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread