Status
Not open for further replies.

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Dang! Since school started I haven't been on the forum much and then I see this thread and I can't like it at all. I haven't bought a lot lately because I have bottles that are still sealed and stored but this thread has me really sad. Nicotine got me off cigs and I vape 99.8 percent only Nicoticket! I will not be able to make it without my Nuthouse juice :(

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Dang! Since school started I haven't been on the forum much and then I see this thread and I can't like it at all. I haven't bought a lot lately because I have bottles that are still sealed and stored but this thread has me really sad. Nicotine got me off cigs and I vape 99.8 percent only Nicoticket! I will not be able to make it without my Nuthouse juice :(

I don't think they understand how many people we are helping - makes me sad too.

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
I sincerely hope that things change and you don't need to go down this path.

I completely agree! Radioactive keeps me off cigarettes! Nicoticket's an institution! It can't go anywhere!

It would mess up the space/time continuum or something, I think!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I completely agree! Radioactive keeps me off cigarettes! Nicoticket's an institution! It can't go anywhere!

It would mess up the space/time continuum or something, I think!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
THIS! I'm watching the death of so many vaping stores and I'm gutted...:(

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
THIS! I'm watching the death of so many vaping stores and I'm gutted...:(

It's a sad state of affairs for sure - but - all good things must come to an end. We'll go down to the bitter end, we still have (almost) 2 years to continue to churn out the good stuff. Hopefully between now and then congress comes to its senses.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
It's a sad state of affairs for sure - but - all good things must come to an end. We'll go down to the bitter end, we still have (almost) 2 years to continue to churn out the good stuff. Hopefully between now and then congress comes to its senses.
Hope springs eternal! :)

SVrider

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
Vermont, USA
Sad news indeed. I could not have quit smoking without your fine liquids Kent. Don't know what I will do without Virus and Betelgeuse, Especially The Virus. I had a hard time in the begging finding a good ADV but found a home with you guys and its not only the juice but the people too, Always very nice and helpful.

Chickentender

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2014
Seattle
Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.... I've not been on the forum hardly at all for many months. But I'm over 2 years cig free now, and much of that is owed to you Nico, Clark. Just wanted to pop on and say so. I literally can't remember the last time I vaped anything that WASN'T Nicoticket, except for a single night a couple weeks ago when I forgot my unicorn bottle and was a 4 hour drive from home on a rainy dark night so stopped in a corner store and picked up a (what turned out to be) nasssssssssty weird version of R4.
Nothing but Wakonda and Virus for this guy, for the better part of these two year, with a very occasional puff on the many other Nico flavors I have stored away. I still have about 12ml of Hummingbird left that I break out when I'm feeling 'fancy'. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread