When to recharge battery reo grand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowseed

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
TX
With 18650 protected and the cut off, you put it on the charger at the end of the day or when it stops working right? But with the AW IMR cells, how do you know when to recharge them if there is no built in cut off? I want to try them but I'm scared I will let it over discharge. Sorry if this has been answered before. I did a bunch of searches but wasn't able to find the answer.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
you will see a drop off of vapor production and it's just like any other Batt you kind of just know when to flip batts and charge, the IMR is also a very safe chemistry so I wouldn't worry about it to much. You will also see a bit of a harder hitting action when you try that IMR, I see it. You also can always use your volt meter to check it. Lastly if you wanna try another Batt that works awesome in that mod try the newer Redilast batts, these are of a top quality Batt that really packs a nice power punch, there what I run in my Reo Grand as well as anything else they will fit in.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
How many ML of juice are you guys getting between charges on the mini with 1.5LR atomizer? About 3-4?

I'm getting 2-3 ml per charge depending on the battery. I have some old ones that are only getting me through about 2ml. The new IMR ones I got are lasting me about 3ml. :)

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
With 18650 protected and the cut off, you put it on the charger at the end of the day or when it stops working right? But with the AW IMR cells, how do you know when to recharge them if there is no built in cut off? I want to try them but I'm scared I will let it over discharge. Sorry if this has been answered before. I did a bunch of searches but wasn't able to find the answer.

I change my battery every time I fill the 6ml bottle work well.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
How many ML of juice are you guys getting between charges on the mini with 1.5LR atomizer? About 3-4?

On my grand I did a test and got 11ml of juice out of a 18650 3000mah battery but it was week at the end. I would not recommend running your battery down to the stop point. I change my battery every 6ml of juice.

I am running a test now on a AW IMR high drain battery with 1600 maH to see how many ml I can get out of it before it shuts down. I will keep you posted if you woujld like

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY

Well if you charge it at the end of every day you will be fine .... unless you vape 12ml a day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread