When you see "Out for Delivery" status, you...

Discussion in 'Polls' started by Coersum, Dec 29, 2012.

?

When you see "Out for Delivery" status, you...?

1. Stalk the mail man/woman

2. Don't worry about it and check it later that day

3. Use tricks to know when the mail has come

4. Your know when the mail will be here (within 10 mins)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coersum

Coersum Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

1. Stalk the mail man/woman
    2. Don't worry about it and check it later that day
    3. Use tricks to know when the mail has come
    4. Your know when the mail will be here (within 10 mins)

Personally, I open the mailbox door just a little bit so I know if it's shut close, the mail is here (and I know he comes between 1:00pm and 2:00pm...

2. RichardV

RichardV Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

"Out for Delivery" means that I feel like a kid at Christmas!!!

3. Manimal3497

Manimal3497 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

All of the above. I know my mailmans route and approx times so I stalk him if I just totally can't wait. Which I will most likely do tomorrow. If I have a Netflix movie ill throw it in there so I have a visual when he has been here. Or if I am good I just know to go out around 1:30-1:45 cause he should have been here.

4. WickedSick

WickedSick Ultra Member ECF Veteran

When I see "Out for Delivery" I divide my time between anxiously watching through the window if the mail is coming and chaning my mail box in case I have missed it ( suprisingly I really missed the coming of the mail man couple of times)

5. Jaysin

Jaysin Senior Member ECF Veteran

When I see 'out for delivery' is when I'm about to go to bed. Work nights. So I get this kid on Christmas eve feeling as I try to go to sleep, knowing Santa will have come when I get up!

6. Jaysin

Jaysin Senior Member ECF Veteran

I'm seeing multiple things that will go 'out for delivery' before bed!! Christmas eve!

7. Coersum

Coersum Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Heh, I wish someone had a reasonably priced monthly plan kind of system, you get 1 random 5ml juice to try every week :D
    Christmas every week and surprise of a new flavor!

8. Blurgas

Blurgas Super Member ECF Veteran

Wonder why the hell the delivery man never bothers to use the doorbell which I can actually hear through my headphones

9. she.ra

she.ra Senior Member ECF Veteran

i have had "Out For Delivery" a few times that were not delivered.
    i had to wait 3 days for one package to be delivered, 2 days on the other.
    i complained to canada post and was told that the courier likely had to many large items to deliver, i asked why they did not just leave a card so that i could go pick it up, was told that they DID leave a card, another lie.
    i get very frustrated with canada post.:(

10. cherrycakes

cherrycakes Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I rely on my cats to let me know when the ups truck pulls up. they usually come running in the other room because of loud sounds :)

11. Trick

Trick Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I leave the door to my office open so I can hear the mail coming through the slot. :)

12. ~Sue~Feb2012

~Sue~Feb2012 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Some days "out for delivery" means I'll receive it the same day:)

Some days "out for delivery" means it will show up the next day:glare:

13. cherrycakes

cherrycakes Ultra Member ECF Veteran

like a juice netflix? i like it lol

14. Devilok

Devilok Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I am waiting for another GGTS to come today, checked USPS tracking this morning and it shows Missent as the status (they sent it to the wrong cities PO). Now I have to wait for them to fix their mistake...so frustrating expecially when you were expecting vapemail lol :(

15. skoot

skoot Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

For me Out for Delivery means there's a 70% chance it will be in the mailbox that day.

16. GregoTX

GregoTX Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    My home office window has the perfect view of the mailbox and I can see if Mr. Mailman puts anything interesting in there, so as soon as he hits the gas for the next house, I'm out of my chair on my way to check!

17. hoper6767

hoper6767 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

I have an app that I constantly update during the day. I admittedly have a serious anxiety problem about getting my package as soon as it comes lol

18. skoot

skoot Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hey GregoTX, I used to head down to Deniston for a convention every year. Got pulled over by one of Lewiston's finest, actually.

19. bizmitchel

bizmitchel Senior Member ECF Veteran

I usually sit at my desk and wait. I can usually distinguish the sound of the postal vehicle coming down the road. It's like the sound of the Ice cream truck without the tunes playing :) Sometimes when expecting I wonder if I missed it so check the box anyways even if I know he hasn't arrived yet.

20. Spike64

Spike64 Vapemail Stalker Verified Member ECF Veteran

I look at some of the neighbor's mailboxes to see if their flags are up. When they are down later, I know the mail has come...I'm like a kid lying in bed, waiting to get up on Christmas morning to open presents when I know it's out for delivery...lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.