When you see "Out for Delivery" status, you...

When you see "Out for Delivery" status, you...?

• Stalk the mail man/woman

• Don't worry about it and check it later that day

• Use tricks to know when the mail has come

• Your know when the mail will be here (within 10 mins)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spike64

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Michigan
Stalk..
I tend to have different mailmen lately so the way it works is like this..
When I have a ridiculous day at work and come home late, my girl tells me the mail is here early.
When I have a short day and I'm home by 1pm the mailman doesn't get here till 4-5pm.. :(

They seem to use 2 or 3 different mail carriers, for some reason, where I live. They must run their routes differently because they come at noticably different times during the day. When I'm eagerly expecting vapemail it always seems like the one that comes latest in the day is the one who has my mail...lol

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I didn't answer the poll, because my response wasn't there -- I can HEAR the mail truck, it's very distinctive, that "VROOMVROOMVROOM - stop - pause - VROOMVROOMVROOM - stop - pause - etc" -- and also, my kitchen window looks directly out to the street/mailbox, and I'm usually in there cooking my breakfast (well ok, brunch -- it's both breakfast and lunch when you have it at 1pm!) right around the time the mail comes. And also, I'm currently having a fight with my mail carrier(s) about making sure the damn mailbox is closed properly! Usually they just slap it, and before they've even pulled away, it falls right back open (so it's easy to tell if they've been there). Which is, I grant, not really that big an issue most of the time -- if a neighbor wants my utilities bills, they're more than welcome to pay them. But considering I get not just vaping stuff, but my husband and I both get our necessary medications via mail, I'm getting really annoyed with the lazy mail carrier(s) who can't be bothered to just push it all the way closed. GRRR!

Andria

doctadrea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2013
Maui
When I see my mail is in Honolulu (usually arrives 1am from the mainland) I know it'll get to Maui and on the truck for delivery that day.
My mailman doesn't get to my house till 5:30 most days, but that doesn't stop me from checking a million times anyway. Also, dude scans it and it gets updated online the second it gets delivered, so really, I should just sit back and wait for my phone to beep at me instead of walking all the way around to the other side of the apartment complex at 3, 3:30, 4, etc....
But I'm a 33yo retired cat lady - I do what I want. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread