Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
my vaperversary 1-09-2016 1 year of nosmoke!
I just got my ProVaris Dragon yesterday it's
my vaperversary gift 1-09-2016 1 year of nosmoke
Im just glad I made it!!
View attachment 521129
How do you like the Dragon so far? It looks sleek as he$$. I'm thinking of expanding into more advanced vape products and I'm kind of clueless. LOL

teemae

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2015
Southeast Nebraska
Hey Lady V. Still vaping and not smoking. As a matter of fact just ordered 3 more 5 packs of prefilled carts from you guys last night. My husband thinks it's funny that he is moving up and I am loving the little things. Still swimming at the Y but gonna stop after this month because I am getting a better workout at home and rarely venture out to the Y anymore. How are you?

Reactions: LadyVapentine

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Hey Lady V. Still vaping and not smoking. As a matter of fact just ordered 3 more 5 packs of prefilled carts from you guys last night. My husband thinks it's funny that he is moving up and I am loving the little things. Still swimming at the Y but gonna stop after this month because I am getting a better workout at home and rarely venture out to the Y anymore. How are you?
I'm glad to hear all of that! PM me when your carts come in and let me know how you like them!
I'm doing well. I really started hibernating during the winter and it's made me get really grouchy with my boyfriend. :evil: We have a small little house so we are around each other way too much. I need to start working out to burn off my stressssssss.

I'm still vapin', though I'm getting ready to try out box mods soon. I feel like I'm growing up. LOL

Reactions: redrebel821

Rhody

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2010
Rhode Island
Well, July 4th 2010....so going on 6 years for me. Perfectly content now with my Phenomenon Lite
and Aiolos vaping unflavored 70vg/30pg with a few drops of Double Ry4 at 3mg, hard to believe I started at 24mg. It's been a great journey along the way, learning new setups. Glad to be part of such a great
vaping community.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Five years today! Jan 27 2011.

Vaping my Reuleaux DNA 200 with diy unflavoured 8mg in a Hurricane RTA right now.

How far we've come since bridge attys and cartridges. Thanks ecf!
Oh, wow! Congrats Swede! I can't wait til I hit five years. That's a a really f#$%in' big deal!

PM me and I can send you out a bottle of whatever juice you'd like!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::hubba::hubba::hubba::hubba::hubba::hubba::hubba::hubba::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Reactions: dedi

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
May 19th will be my second Anniversary Smoke Free. "Grateful" is all I can say beyond:thumb:
subwayaznm, your post gave me a huge smile!

I'm also so thankful to have found vaping. I was thinking today about how many cigarettes I already would have smoked by noon.

What a wonderful vape world we live in!

:hubba::thumb::lol::wub::headbang::vapor:

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Well, July 4th 2010....so going on 6 years for me. Perfectly content now with my Phenomenon Lite
and Aiolos vaping unflavored 70vg/30pg with a few drops of Double Ry4 at 3mg, hard to believe I started at 24mg. It's been a great journey along the way, learning new setups. Glad to be part of such a great
vaping community.
WOW, Rhody! Independence day indeed! Six years is so inspirational!

The community has been one of my favorite parts. Everybody looks out for eachother and offers the utmost support.

I've been using the Vapor Zeus. I started at 36 mg tobacco flavors. Now I'm going nuts over black cherry in 24 mg and sometimes tiptoeing into 18 mg territory.

I'm getting ready to use my first box mod. Scared and excited for the future!

subwayaznm

A Geek with a Cool slice
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2016
USA
subwayaznm, your post gave me a huge smile!

I'm also so thankful to have found vaping. I was thinking today about how many cigarettes I already would have smoked by noon.

What a wonderful vape world we live in!

:hubba::thumb::lol::wub::headbang::vapor:
LadyVapentine, glad I was able to brighten your day, and I couldn't agree more. A nice support group that we have here @ ECF; so many friendly folks like yourself.
Make it a great week and keep Vaping.

Reactions: dedi

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
WOW, Rhody! Independence day indeed! Six years is so inspirational!

The community has been one of my favorite parts. Everybody looks out for eachother and offers the utmost support.

I've been using the Vapor Zeus. I started at 36 mg tobacco flavors. Now I'm going nuts over black cherry in 24 mg and sometimes tiptoeing into 18 mg territory.

I'm getting ready to use my first box mod. Scared and excited for the future!
Don't be scared...I was, and kind of resisted for a while, until I won a tiny box and a subtank. Started at 24mg, down to 3 or 6 now. Oh, and got my Rainbow Candy! Yummmmmmmmmmy!

Reactions: LadyVapentine

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Don't be scared...I was, and kind of resisted for a while, until I won a tiny box and a subtank. Started at 24mg, down to 3 or 6 now. Oh, and got my Rainbow Candy! Yummmmmmmmmmy!
Thanks, redrebel 821! You're helping me be less intimidated by buttons. LOL. I'm glad you're liking the Rainbow Candy. We're getting ready to carry that in a higher VG/PG ratio soon! Tell Max I say hello! :banana:

Reactions: redrebel821

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
LadyVapentine, glad I was able to brighten your day, and I couldn't agree more. A nice support group that we have here @ ECF; so many friendly folks like yourself.
Make it a great week and keep Vaping.
Thanks! I also like that "make it a great week," it had been kind of a crummy week for me with arguments with the bf LOL, but this reminded me that it's up to me to have a GREAT WEEK!

And you have a nice weekend yourself, swbwayaznm! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Thanks, redrebel 821! You're helping me be less intimidated by buttons. LOL. I'm glad you're liking the Rainbow Candy. We're getting ready to carry that in a higher VG/PG ratio soon! Tell Max I say hello! :banana:
Buttons are our friends!!!! Max says hello back, and asks you to give Maggie a kiss from him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread