• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Where are we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
In the Women's Room anyone can post...once. If they come in thru the sidebar that gives the title of a new post or thru the New Posts thing at the top of the page on the blue bar. But if they come in thru the front door they may or may not be able to post at least once..after that they get the dreaded "you must be a member" message and I get a P.M. telling me that indeed they are women! Gliches abound in the social groups.

I found Sandbox in the Social groups..it's between juice box and KRK808 not in the "S's"....spell much? LOL

Didn't Helen get her invite?

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
Yes I sent her an invite.. and I can't spell :D

Plus I chose the only members can view content.. but I think from what I can remember it's only the discussion area... I have to check later if normals can see it.... since due to my position I sees all.. and can't differentiate between what I can see and what others cant.. :D

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Hello Ducky, thanks for the invite! I've joined.

Don't feel bad. I sent a private message to a long time S.G. member the other day about something for sale on Classifieds that he would probably want and the PM went to someone with a very similarly spelled name (who ended up buying the item). LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread