Where can I buy ejuice locally?

Status
Not open for further replies.

udave

ECF Veteran
Damn, having to go back to analogs sux, they have a pretty nasty taste after you've been vaping for even a few days.

You could browse the DIY Eliquid forum and see if making your own juice is something that interests you. The ingredients (and some nicotine gum) can usually all be found at wal-mart.

snf

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Damn, having to go back to analogs sux, they have a pretty nasty taste after you've been vaping for even a few days.

You could browse the DIY Eliquid forum and see if making your own juice is something that interests you. The ingredients (and some nicotine gum) can usually all be found at wal-mart.

even vaping for 1 day, i was already tired of analogs :/ But my mistake for not buying ejuice when buying a starter kit, i thought the carts would have more but i was wrong :(

hmm making my own ejuice, iono lolz!

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Making your own juice is fine but remember....it won't have any nic in it. Maybe you can squeeze some out from old carts to mix in and at least get some nic there? But right....the DIY thread has lots of tips.

And we all wish we could just run down to the store and pick up some ejuice...LOL Wouldn't that be great?!

Good luck!

Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread