Where can I buy ejuice locally?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by snf, Feb 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. snf

snf Senior Member ECF Veteran

Is there a smokeshop or gas station nearby I can buy some ejuice? I didn't buy any juice after purchasing my ecig :/ now im pheenin and smokin analogs which now hate btw :)

I ordered some juice from puresmoker but they are moving to a new facility and wont ship til next week :*(

2. OutWest

OutWest Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

I'd say it depends on where you are. In my state, you have to be licensed to sell ejuice. The law here includes tobacco substitutes as part of the definition of tobacco. Of course, some shops might be ignoring it.

3. udave

udave Senior Member ECF Veteran

Damn, having to go back to analogs sux, they have a pretty nasty taste after you've been vaping for even a few days.

You could browse the DIY Eliquid forum and see if making your own juice is something that interests you. The ingredients (and some nicotine gum) can usually all be found at wal-mart.

4. snf

snf Senior Member ECF Veteran

even vaping for 1 day, i was already tired of analogs :/ But my mistake for not buying ejuice when buying a starter kit, i thought the carts would have more but i was wrong :(

hmm making my own ejuice, iono lolz!

5. section817

section817 Full Member

definitly check out the diy forums to make ur own e-juice ...at first it might seem like greek to you but,after reading some of kate's recipes its not rocket science,and you can pick up just about everything u need at wal-mart. (if not a few at wal-greens)

6. ZambucaLu

ZambucaLu ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Making your own juice is fine but remember....it won't have any nic in it. Maybe you can squeeze some out from old carts to mix in and at least get some nic there? But right....the DIY thread has lots of tips.

And we all wish we could just run down to the store and pick up some ejuice...LOL Wouldn't that be great?!

Good luck!

Lu

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.