where can i find e-liquid mixed flavour concentrates

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I don't know of any flavoring concentrates that are ready-to-use eliquids...as soon as you add just some Nic base.

In other words, you don't make eliquid with just these 2 things: flavoring concentrates + Nic base

Depending upon what PG/VG ratio someone wants their eliquids to be, they would require a combination of these things: flavoring concentrates + Nic Base + plain VG + plain VG to make them.

If you'll try using an eliquid calculator like the ones found at EcigVape.com it should help you.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Hi ...

i want to buy e-liquid mixed flavour concentrates .
so i can put only N-base in it .
i try to mix my flavour concentrates but every time i do somthing wrong and i fail :(
and now i will find already mixed flavour concentrates . so i can put only N-base in ... and nothing will be go wrong :)
thx .

You may want to start by doing some research. I have blogs that will answer all your questions including where to buy supplies.

dannyv45's blog | E-Cigarette Forum

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
IF the OP uses a pre-diluted Nic base in a predetermined PG/VG ratio, AND IF the OP doesn't care about finishing with a specific nicotine strength and/or PG/VG ratio, the OP COULD use single flavor blends like the One Stop DIY Shop's Flavor Shots/Blends to accomplish his posted goal.

His mixing options will be much more limited than spending the time and effort to learn how to mix properly with individual components, and he won't have near as much control over his final outcome, but it is technically doable.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
IF the OP uses a pre-diluted Nic base in a predetermined PG/VG ratio, AND IF the OP doesn't care about finishing with a specific nicotine strength and/or PG/VG ratio, the OP COULD use single flavor blends like the One Stop DIY Shop's Flavor Shots/Blends to accomplish his posted goal.

His mixing options will be much more limited than spending the time and effort to learn how to mix properly with individual components, and he won't have near as much control over his final outcome, but it is technically doable.

I agree but seeing how very new the OP is they need to start some where. So I think a little research is in order so they understand the what's and why's of what you just explained as well as the basics involved n DIY. I think the blogs will give them a decent foundation to start with.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@IDJoel - Yep! I agree with what you wrote. Wasn't even thinking about someone buying maybe just 6mg/mL Nic base in a 50/50 ratio. Guess I'm too used to people on here talking about Nic base in terms of 100mg/mL.

Just popped into my mind after readin the OP that he/she may have had wrong info. about DIY, as well as 100mg/mL...and was trying to vape that...just by adding flavoring concentrates only. Could only see disaster in my mind at that point.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
I agree but seeing how very new the OP is they need to start some where. So I think a little research is in order so they understand the what's and why's of what you just explained as well as the basics involved n DIY. I think the blogs will give them a decent foundation to start with.
Totally agree with you Danny, and if the OP had said "I am having trouble mixing and need help", then I would have replied in a similar vein. But, from the tone of his post, he doesn't want to make the effort and wants instant gratification. I'm not judging; I understand DIY is not everyone's cup of tea for a bunch of different reasons.

Reactions: Kenna

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
@IDJoel - Yep! I agree with what you wrote. Wasn't even thinking about someone buying maybe just 6mg/mL Nic base in a 50/50 ratio. Guess I'm too used to people on here talking about Nic base in terms of 100mg/mL.

Just popped into my mind after readin the OP that he/she may have had wrong info. about DIY, as well as 100mg/mL...and was trying to vape that...just by adding flavoring concentrates only. Could only see disaster in my mind at that point.
I can certainly see why you thought that way. It crossed my mind too. I just ran left when everyone else was going right! :D

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
Totally agree with you Danny, and if the OP had said "I am having trouble mixing and need help", then I would have replied in a similar vein. But, from the tone of his post, he doesn't want to make the effort and wants instant gratification. I'm not judging; I understand DIY is not everyone's cup of tea for a bunch of different reasons.

I totally agree with your thought process and the suggestion of a hastle free approch using OSD flavorings is a very good one. I just read the OP's comments as " they are adding flavoring into a premixed base and not understanding why it's not coming out good". As we all know there's much more then just adding flavoring to base. There are amount's, quality of the base used, Nicotine strength etc... If a person can't formulate informative questions they won't get correct answers. We've all been there, most new mixers (Including myself in my early days) really don't know how to ask properly formatted questions, This is why I always suggest a little research and point them to the material I've prepared.

Last edited:

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
I just read the OP's comments as " they are adding flavoring into a premixed base and not understanding why it's not coming out good".
You're a better person than me. I read "I tried. Didn't work. I'm done trying."
We've all been there, most new mixers (Including myself in my early days) really don't know how to ask properly formatted questions, This is why I always suggest a little research and point them to the material I've prepared.
Thank you Danny. I needed that reminder. I am afraid I have gotten discouraged by the few that want to be "the mix master" without investing the time and effort to: research, read, learn, practice, fail and succeed. I need to remember that we all start with a zero sum of knowledge and it has to come from somewhere. ECF, and kind and patient folks like yourself, have been very instrumental in my own education. I try to help pass it on but don't always measure up.

I also need to remind myself that not everyone participating is in the United states, or even from an english-speaking country, so expressing their thoughts and questions in a manner that I understand (limitation mine) add additional challenges. I know I would not be able to communicate at all if I had to do it in any other language than english. I tip my hat to you my international vaping brothers and sisters!

You, and others, have invested a lot of time to create your tutorials (labors of love in my mind). It is a shame that they have to be buried in the blogs. I wasn't even aware that there were blogs for some time, and to this day they are hard to locate unless you look at an individual's profile, or someone like you or Brother Bob kindly shares their links.

It would be nice if ECF had a more pronounced "beginners" or "intro" to DIY sub-forum, where all the info that you, and Hoosier, and Bill, and the others (Capt.shay's Mixing by weight would be another good one) were all grouped together, for easy reference and referral. I understand that this is a forum that has grown with the culture of vaping, and in the early days there was little DIY info/access, but it would be great if it would adapt to the growth of knowledge and resources.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
IDJoel You don't give yourself enough credit. Your input does have a positive impact. Not only do you help others but your own knowledge grows in the process.
Thanks Danny. That is kind of you. You aren't kidding about learning; I can't imagine how different my DIY journey would look without ECF. There isn't a time I log on that I don't learn something new! I really am very grateful for this community!

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
A few off hand that are premixed flavor concentrates where you add your own Nic and VG would be

AdoreEliquid DIY concentrates - Adore D.I.Y. Concentrates

Ecig express has their own as well as DIYorDIE concentrates - Express DIY Concentrates - Flavor Concentrates - <p class="shopbydepartment"><span style="font-size: 14px;">Shop by</span><span style="font-size: 16px; font-weight: bold;">Department</span></p>

VapingSwag Originals concentrates - Vaping Swag Originals

hopefully that helps the OP
I just ordered 3 of the DIY or Die premixes from ECX at the beginning of September. 2 are just now finishing the steeping process. Tthey give his recommended pg/vg ratios & steep time. These are from very complex recipes that are made up of the premixed flavors h all you do is add your pg/vg & nic. I just used one, Funfetti Cake for the first time tonight. It is excellent! I have the recipe for 2 of these but wanted to try the premixed first so I would have something to compare my efforts to. I have another week to wait for the Caramel Cream Cake but it smells equally as good. I'll be getting his other ones also. They are great flavors h really easy.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
What ecig offers seems expensive to me but I guess for those that want a quick mix with no effort involved it's worth it. I guess I'm old school because to me the effort is what makes DIY fun.
Maybe, but those 30 ml bottles make a lot of juice. His recipes are available on his website, but for somone who doesn't want to try to do a complex mix, or try the mix before attempting it on their own, it's a good thing.

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk

Reactions: IDJoel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread