Where can I get a Silver Bullet Mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatLady007

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
FL Panhandle
I've only been able to find them at VaporKings, and I'm not sure I'd be happy with the finishes they offer.
I'd be more than happy with a used one, as long as it wouldn't need a new button or cap right away.
I'm not sure I can access the classifieds, as I don't use Paypal, and have been away from the forum for a couple of years, so would feel weird asking someone to "sponsor" me.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I've only been able to find them at VaporKings, and I'm not sure I'd be happy with the finishes they offer.
I'd be more than happy with a used one, as long as it wouldn't need a new button or cap right away.
I'm not sure I can access the classifieds, as I don't use Paypal, and have been away from the forum for a couple of years, so would feel weird asking someone to "sponsor" me.

I think Vapor Kings is only one who has stock of silver bullets.

I used to have a hot pink one (the baby bullet) that took 14500 batts.

Problem is now if switch / button goes out, etc. you can't get repaired.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
I'm glad I only paid $74.95 at VK now for the -M. If the switch goes, I'm not out $150 the mfgr. wanted. The least they could've done was stock switch parts so we could get some and replace them ourselves when and if needed. Maybe that's not legally possible now tho. It's not nice for a company to go off and leave customers hanging in some way. Altsmoke is still around and could have made arrangements. JMO.

Reactions: havoc1967

CatLady007

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
FL Panhandle
I think Vapor Kings is only one who has stock of silver bullets.

I used to have a hot pink one (the baby bullet) that took 14500 batts.

Problem is now if switch / button goes out, etc. you can't get repaired.

I probably would have talked myself into getting one from VK; thank goodness I found out they were no longer manufactured. Will be eating beans and rice for the rest of the month, as it is. I have a job, yay, but it doesn't pay for very many extras: I must be cautious. You will always be my hero for being the first to tell me of the ProVape sale.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread