Where did you vape today? :) Just chit chat

Discussion in 'Vermillion River E-Juice' started by MissP, Aug 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MissP

MissP Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Walmart is really my favorite place to vape :) I love the fact that ecigs are becoming common enough in my area that people will ask if that is what it is before assuming I am doing something illicit!!

2. MissP

Shhhhhh..... I vaped in the walk in freezer at work today :)

3. tick22

tick22 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

if you really want to know..

In the bathroom, then the kitchen, then outside, then in the study, then outside and so forth and so on..
    It's good to be retired....

4. DaveOno

DaveOno Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Went out for a bite at Ruby Tuesdays. We had a table in the back, there was 12 of us. And I was able to take a few hits. I'm not blatant about it, and no sub-ohm clouds. If I was asked to stop, no problem, but there weren't any other people close by. Nice.

And I'll vape in Home Depot, Lowes, A&P, but again, discreetly. Gotta love it.

5. Evie Luv

Evie Luv ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I'm vaping in the conference room of my bank with my feet propped up in one chair enjoying my lunchtime. :)

6. MissP

I love to hear about work places allowing vaping!!! ;)

7. Evie Luv

Evie Luv ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oh my bank, I was the only one who smoked and they are all very proud of me for quitting. They let me vape anywhere in the bank. But I'm very discreet and I don't blow big clouds just a toot here and there. I don't vape in front of customers or much in front of my co-workers. They are being generous for offering to let me vape inside and not out in my car, I would never take for granted them being so nice about it. I don't want to give vapers a bad name, I'm very respectful when I vape. I always remember it's MY thing and not their's and I wouldn't force someone to put up with me vaping around them. Now my house and my car is a different story. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.