• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Where do you buy from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pocariboy73

Nov 6, 2014
Like many of you, FastTech is my main supplier of attys, wire, mods, accessories, etc.

I couldn't dream of buying E-Liquid from them. No doubt it would be terrible. Please tell me if I'm mistaken.

As for nicotine, I buy from HiLIQ,

I used to make my own liquids, but they can't quite compare to the best sellers in the States for about $20 per 30 ml of zero nicotine brand name liquid.

Once I receive it, I simply add about .40ml of nicotine per 30 ml bottle. Easy as pie. Those who doubt it have serious mental problems and probably should avoid riding the bus as well.

neonballoon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2012
United States
I usually buy my stuff from Fasttech... the liquids hwever i buy from USA, i just tell them to put the nicotine as strength or anything similar and it has no trouble with customs! Ordered my space jam and other flavors yesterday, waiting patiently lol

Can you elaborate in labeling? How much do you order at a time? Never been taxed?

koreanpat

Jan 22, 2015
Pocheon, Korea
Once I receive it, I simply add about .40ml of nicotine per 30 ml bottle. Easy as pie. Those who doubt it have serious mental problems and probably should avoid riding the bus as well.
my :2c:
this is a pretty crude method. If you're adding nicotine to 0mg liquid, you should solve the following for x:

a=(bx+c)/(x+c)

where:
a=target mg/ml (final product)
b=mg/ml of nicotine liquid
c=ml of 0mg nic

example:

8=(200x + 30 )÷(x+30)

when I solve for x I get 35/32, or about 1.1ml of my 200mg nic base to get 8mg/ml final product. (assuming 30ml 0mg liquid.)

pocariboy73

Nov 6, 2014
my :2c:
this is a pretty crude method. If you're adding nicotine to 0mg liquid, you should solve the following for x:

a=(bx+c)/(x+c)

where:
a=target mg/ml (final product)
b=mg/ml of nicotine liquid
c=ml of 0mg nic

example:

8=(200x + 30 )÷(x+30)

when I solve for x I get 35/32, or about 1.1ml of my 200mg nic base to get 8mg/ml final product. (assuming 30ml 0mg liquid.)

Thanks for that. I'll be sure to write that down.

Waddle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Korea
A heads up for the DIYers here:
Ameliquid has a sale going on for most of their FA/TFA concentrates. Roughly 2,000-2,400 KRW / 10mL. Not sure how long the sale's going on for, but I just made an order. Given shipping speed, the deal isn't too shabby.

My only concern would be that since DIY is not so popular in Korea that the stock may be nearing its "best before date". Thus the sale. Flavors do go bad over time.

Does Ameliquid re-package their flavors? Is there a Lot# ?

Last edited:

Vaporise

Moved On
Aug 19, 2015
Thailand
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Ro Kor

Moved On
Oct 18, 2015
Seoul
  • Deleted by retired1