1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Where do you store all your atty/cartos/tanks/bottles/filling equipment....?

Discussion in 'Tips and Tricks' started by olfajarley, Jan 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. olfajarley

olfajarley Full Member

I am get getting quite the assortment of piece parts.....normally for tinkering I keep alot of stuff in tackle type boxes but i think something a little nicer inside the house would be more appropriate. I am just curious what you all use for keeping your e-cig parts together. I figured the tips and trick area would be more along the lines for people with spares and things, so thats why i posted here.:thumbs:

2. zerominusone

zerominusone Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I keep most of my supplies in a tin from Johnson Creek and my everyday stuff is out on the coffee table.

3. Rigel4

Rigel4 Full Member

My Grand daughter lives with us, so I keep my juices in a locked purpose bought
    medicine cabinet.
    Other bits of which there are few,(yet), i keep in a drawer on my computer desk.

4. Scottinboca

Scottinboca Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I use clear tackle boxes w/ dividers. It works for me.

5. Foggy

Foggy Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I just ordered a cloth and mesh over the door organizer from Amazon. We'll probably need to add a hook closure up high to the hall closet to make sure that our granddaughter can't get to it.

6. Cobber

Cobber Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

I have a drawer something like this
    [​IMG]

Made some liners for the juice

drawer.jpg

7. Charlz

Charlz Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I have a tackle box. The kind that lets you move the dividers around. Larger quantities of juice and things I have outgrown are in a bottom drawer of my desk.

8. CountSmackula

CountSmackula Genisis Junkie Verified Member ECF Veteran

Great question! I'm getting to the point where I'll start experimenting w/ other carts, tanks, etc. I pretty much thought I'd be going w/ small clear tackle box, but I'm interested in what the experienced members do.

9. g2ice

g2ice Full Member

Someone else mentioned it. But I too use a tackle box. I picked up some cheap ones from Walmart and it came with dividers so that you can separate everything according to how you want it. Then the tackle boxes go in a nice wheelie cart that I also picked up from walmart for under 10$. Slides right under my desk and you never notice it :)

10. Charlz

Charlz Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Ha! A nice place to tuck away the tackle box. When does that happen? I'm gonna wear out the latch on my tackle box. Even if I'm not looking to swap something out, there is always a couple things lying around that I forgot to put back.

11. skotsour

skotsour Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I use the Helmer Drawer Unit from IKEA

helmer-drawer-unit-on-casters__63447_PE171056_S4.jpg

12. FaniFox

FaniFox Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I am using a big carton box but I saw that a couple of days ago and made me jealous...
    VapeStationMap.jpg

13. Lazrah

Lazrah Senior Member ECF Veteran

I was given a nice cigar box that I keep stuff in. Sits on my Computer desk and looks nice. I end up having a BIG PILE of stuff taking up desk space and a nice EMPTY box. lol

14. debb

debb ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

15. cjf1961

cjf1961 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Started with photo boxes for liquids I use all the time, then a makeup desk case with a couple drawers and separated top for batteries, then I added another makeup sort of box and a tackle box, now I have all those plus two drawers of a filing cabinet and whatever sits on my desk. Tried to organize into one, but didn't really work for me, some things I need to get into all the time, some things I don't and the small boxes work nicely for different things. Suppose I could get one storage unit that has several drawers, but I still would need something inside to help keep things in it's place. So I stick with the small boxes and such.

16. debb

debb ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I also ended up with several tackle/tool boxes...so I bought a tote and all the smaller boxes fit right in...so everything is still in its box but all are in one tote..:)

17. Della Cirque

Della Cirque Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

There is a little nook in my bedroom...meant to show off a really tall vase. Put a couple of shelves in it and covered with a curtain.
    Vape closet-
    [​IMG]
    Plus a drawer by my computer for batteries after they are recharged.

18. olfajarley

olfajarley Full Member

19. olfajarley

olfajarley Full Member

SWEET JESUS ..... its like a vaping MECCA, I have now seen the PROMISED LAND!!!! seriously thou that is a very impressive display you have. I want that kind of organization just not necessarily on that scale. Thank you so much for posting that picture

20. olfajarley

olfajarley Full Member

I think this is it. The wife, next month, will be asking me what I want for my B-Day so rather than just telling her"ahhh get me whatever you want too" I can point her in this direction....ill conveniantly leave the website that sells them up on the computer down stairs......im so tricky :evil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.