Where do you store all your atty/cartos/tanks/bottles/filling equipment....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I keep my used Attys/ some Cartos/ tanks, in the plastic coffee cans and I love pretzel rods and buy the small jugs of them and when done use those to store lots of stuff too,,, like juice bottles and other stuff, both of these are free and make for great storage containers for certain items, heck almost all my lose stuff goes into them, then I take a sharpy and mark the outside of the blue plastic coffee cans as to what's in them. Also the cheap Stanley hard plastic boxes at home Depot are great and fit 30ml bottles and have adjustable slots to make the sections as big or small as you want them.

Attachments

• All vape.jpg
    All vape.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:

debb

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
in the nj woods
I keep my used Attys/ some Cartos/ Tanks, in the plastic coffee cans and I love pretzel rods and buy the small jugs of them and when done use those to store lots of stuff too,,, like juice bottles and other stuff, both of these are free and make for great storage containers for certain items, heck almost all my lose stuff goes into them, then I take a sharpy and mark the outside of the blue plastic coffee cans as to what's in them. Also the cheap Stanley hard plastic boxes at home Depot are great and fit 30ml bottles and have adjustable slots to make the sections as big or small as you want them.

I like/use the plastic coffee cans too...I use a small one to collect my dirty ayys/cartos/bottles in.:)

n9emz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2012
Florida Space Coast
home.bluemarble.net
Well....I was getting harped on about "clutter" and found this in the attic:
Old%20Storage.JPG

Norma decided she wanted it for something more than we needed it for storage, so back to clutter. I started paying more attention at yard/garage sales and found this:
Closed.JPG

Since then things have been getting somewhat out of control and I'm on the hunt again:
Open.JPG

Unloaded.JPG

Just started piddling around with DIY and the stuff is here:
Juices.JPG

miller552

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2011
Texas
thegeneralagent.com
DSCN4585.jpg

My vaping has grown into DIY and Modding...therefore I have a Vape Cart, all nicely organized w/flavors on a lazy susan in cabinet, everyday juice and stuff in drawer, tools and parts in cabinet inside of tool boxes (2), extra empty bottles and such in stacking baskets in cabinet....cart from WM...Vape on!

razorxwire

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2012
Spanaway, WA
I'm glad I came across this thread. I've been looking for something other than the top of my computer desk to store things in, and this has gave me all kinds of ideas. Although after seeing that VapeStation, I'm pretty partial to that.. I understand that's what it was built for but damn that thing is near perfect.

Edit: After seeing pictures of it on a stand, although it's nice, it might be a bit small for all the things I have/will have in the future. =(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread