Looking at this reminds me of my daddy Lol

Reactions: phanner

Rizzyking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
East Midlands, United Kingdom
I vape pretty much everywhere unless I think it might be a problem like supermarkets and restaurants and like another member said I'm conscious of my vapour when out and about try to exhale down as much as I can. It's quite funny that at a time when governments are getting ready to hammer vaping most ordinary people have no problem with it I get a lot of people curious about it and asking me about it. Bit of respectful behaviour can really go a long way.

newvaper92

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2015
Jackson, Michigan
I primarily vape in our house and while driving. Occasionally outside (while it was still warm out), that's about it. Have vaped in friends' house and car (with their permission of course). It's always fun watching smokers stand out in the cold while I'm sitting inside enjoying my vape :) I never vape inside stores or public places where it might be a problem (even outside), I don't want to be one of *those* vapers that gives all of us a bad name like the guy vaping in the cereal aisle at walmart ;/

Reactions: PinkCupcake

Zombo

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
I do vape while sitting on the throne... BUT, I don't even keep my Tooth brush in the room anymore.

I vape on the throne (at work mostly), but once the pooing process begins I stop. I'm paranoid about having the poo odor particles get sucked into my atty and lodging in my cotton.

RebornLincoln06

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2014
Grapevine, TX
I usually just vape in my room in my house or at my job. I used to vape while driving but have a little less because my vape has slowly turned into a distraction while driving. Also not to mention that the vapor gets stuck to my windshield if I forget to crack the passenger side window. But I can say for a fact that I find myself vaping less and less and becoming less dependent on nicotine which is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread